***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joe is cooked. Trump is up in every single swing state. Conveniently enough, the Democratic Senate candidates in the swing states Joe needs to win or pulling significantly better than Joe himself. Once again, the DNC will look at this data and do nothing. They will just pray the things change on their own somehow.

Joe is cooked. Trump is up in every single swing state. Conveniently enough, the Democratic Senate candidates in the swing states Joe needs to win or pulling significantly better than Joe himself. Once again, the DNC will look at this data and do nothing. They will just pray the things change on their own somehow.

More like Democrats just need to make sure they go out and vote.

Lowkey it seems those states mentioned in the tweet are the battleground states both campaigns seem focused on as being the most important.

I don't know if anyone uses Sticker Mule for decals or apparel, but they decided to "My Pillow" themselves and sent out an e-mail or text to all of their customers.

Hi _______,

Donald Trump was shot.
I don’t care what your political views are but the hate for Trump and his supporters has gone too far.
People are terrified to admit they support Trump. I’ve been scared myself.
Americans shouldn’t live in fear.
I support Trump. Many at Sticker Mule do.
Many at Sticker Mule also support Biden.
The political hate needs to stop.
Hopefully this email helps.
Btw, this week, get 1 shirt for $4 (normally $19).
I suggest buying one that shows you support Trump.
The more people realize that millions of kind-hearted, compassionate people support Trump, the sooner the hate will end.
Awesome people, all over the world, love Trump. Don’t limit your friendships and diminish your happiness by indulging in political hate.
Vocalize your support. Stop the hate.
Anthony Constantino
Cofounder, Sticker Mule
P.S. Discuss this message on X.

JD Vance went from comparing Trump to Hitler to potentially being the heir to the MAGA throne

Dude is extremely dangerous. His is seemingly completely bought, morally bankrupt, authoritarian, conspiratorial, and is willing break any institution that gets in the way of the right wing movement as long as he sees a personal benefit to it.

Dude would 100% do every bat **** insane thing ask him to do.

And he camouflages himself perfectly as a reasonable non-threatening Republican that would easier trick the right voters into thinking he is not all those dangerous things

Things are looking bleak.
DON’T YOU GIVE UP FAM. NINJA wired me da funds and a check left hook 🪝 awaits.

Burgum abandoned the few principles he had to shamelessly vie for the VP position but Vance never had principles, Burgum was never gonna win

Baby Face Bolsonaro it is.

Well we are ROYALLY ******!! Say goodbye to everyday freedoms. Especially if you are a woman. 😞😞 This POS is a religious nutjob and kiss ***. Expect travel bans if you are pregnant and it wouldn't surprise me that one would need permission from the new authoritarian government to even travel now (probably have to show a negative pregnancy test). He'll push a full abortion ban to his boss INSTANTLY when they get in. And every ******* public school will basically be a Catholic school. Prayer and everything.

The United States of America is dead. Say hello to The Christofascist County of Gilead!

I hate it here!! I never thought I'd say that.

Last edited:
JD Vance is real bad news.

Not because he'll help Trump win. Trump's probably already won and VPs don't seem to matter either way.

It's that JD Vance is far more purposeful authoritarian and seems to be earnestly working towards a form of right wing facism lite.

that's respectable sounding enough for elite institutions to embrace.

Donald Trump administration is inheriting an economy getting over inflation primed for an interest rate cut.

All goes well JD Vance inherits the Trump base and wins back over the suburban and exurban Republicans Joe Biden won in 2020.

Sotomayor dies, it's a 7-2 court, Thomas retires and then Alito in JD Vance's second term.

This could all go really really bad.

this is i hope is just another fantasy

rent control does nothing but ruin housing markets
When done over long periods of time. Also a 5% annual increase isn’t a joke increase either,.

If the idea is to do it over a year or two while increasing housing supply it won’t ruin anything

Back
Top Bottom