***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dems openly advocating for him to drop out while at same time not also openly advocating who they want to replace him with or what the plan is after hypothetically replacing him is clout chasing behavior to me.

It’s not so much the idea of suggesting he step down itself. But if you’re going to openly suggest that an incumbent President that’s in the same politicial party as you step down. Then you should be just as willing to say what the plan is after that without anyone having to ask you.

PREACH.

I have no issue with replacing Joe. But the optics of the clear divide in the Democratic Party just isn’t a good look. And on top of that, the lack of anyone laying out a feasible, clear cut plan makes things appear even worse. It looks like amateur hour. Like you said, if you can call for Biden to step down you can also communicate the plan moving forward.

There was a way to go about all of this that would’ve avoided all these shenanigans, but you can’t put the cat back in the bag now. The damage has already been done and they’re just exacerbating it the longer these folks make public statements. Either they gotta all get behind Biden and shut up or Joe has to go.

PREACH.

I have no issue with replacing Joe. But the optics of the clear divide in the Democratic Party just isn’t a good look. And on top of that, the lack of anyone laying out a feasible, clear cut plan makes things appear even worse. It looks like amateur hour. Like you said, if you can call for Biden to step down you can also communicate the plan moving forward.

There was a way to go about all of this that would’ve avoided all these shenanigans, but you can’t put the cat back in the bag now. The damage has already been done and they’re just exacerbating it the longer these folks make public statements. Either they gotta all get behind Biden and shut up or Joe has to go.

its not that complicated imo.

1. Joe Biden steps down, he endorses Kamala.

2. You have a mini blitz primary, no negative campaigning is allowed.

3. Kamala as long she performs semi decently will be the heavy favourite.

everyone hold hands and sings Kumbaya at the convention.

Kamala the heavy favorite for what exactly?

It’s the swirly type that looks like a twisted ladder.

Is it me or was there only one photo of that.

Everyrhing else in the universe got a zillion pics from a thousand diffrent angles but this was the only close up? :lol:

Photo_51_x-ray_diffraction_image.jpg

I think you missed my point. Nobody gives a **** what you or I have to say.

If it isn’t that difficult, and your plan is the plan, then the actual politicians on TV and on social media who are calling for Biden to step down need to be communicating that. All the proselytizing without presenting your alternative path is pointless and doesn’t make the situation any better.

If it isn’t that difficult, and your plan is the plan, then the actual politicians on TV and on social media who are calling for Biden to step down need to be communicating that. All the proselytizing without presenting your alternative path is pointless and doesn’t make the situation any better.
They do not know what to do. Biden has too much pride but is beginning to soften. Its the beginning of the end for him. Apparently there are a party delegates that need to decide the replacement and its not a clear path for harris to take over.

Dawg James Clyburn basically said this.

Relax,. They aren't blaring this in public because they are trying to get Biden to step down.

James Clyburn already laid out the path.

I don't know what you want from democrats.

Back
Top Bottom