***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I know she's going to get treated like **** these next few months but Good luck to Kamala and whoever she rides this wave with

That’s if she even gets it.. when people actually gave a response on letting her takeover, reports quickly started saying they’d try to get her up out the paint too

That’s if she even gets it.. when people actually gave a response on letting her takeover, reports quickly started saying they’d try to get her up out the paint too
Pete will probably have less vitriol thrown his way I think but good luck to him too. They seem to be the only two real people who should throw their names in the hat.

We'll see if ppl actually show up for either one

These last couple weekends in politics...

ezgif-7-c4deac3bbe.gif

I don’t know how I feel about this. He is old and he’s getting blamed for all kinds of **** that has nothing to do with him.

No matter what, you shouldn’t be able to run after 65. I was mad when Joe announced that he was running a second term, thought he should have been one and done because of his age.

I can’t see the country voting for a woman or a racially ambiguous woman.

Would love Pete but also, this country is not voting for a gay man. ****, you have gay people willing to vote Republican for some weirdo ****in reason.

The only thing that gives me some hope is there’s a lot of people that are tired and don’t have faith in Biden or Trump and want someone younger.

So we had one Presidential Debate between Trump/Biden, we’re going to have two between Trump/K.Harris, and then one VP one with Vance against… who knows. Hopefully Pete Buttiegieg.

Back
Top Bottom