***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This thread right now.

IMG_2519.gif
dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Y'all overthinking this too much. We know what we are getting with trump.

She cannot be worse than him or Biden so not sure why you would be skeptical or why her leading the country would be difficult to accept...
Yes, you make a valid point. I would prefer to have the opportunity to hear from a group of nominees and select one based on their merits. In the past, the choice between Trump and Biden felt like selecting the lesser of two evils, and it seems the situation is similar now. It would be ideal to find a candidate that everyone could support, but perhaps Kamala Harris is seen as that candidate in this scenario, right?

Y'all overthinking this too much. We know what we are getting with trump.

She cannot be worse than him or Biden so not sure why you would be skeptical or why her leading the country would be difficult to accept...

Why? Because she’s a she and she’s not white. It’s that simple. People complaining about what she’s done as a VP is hilarious. Most of these people can’t name the previous five VPs and had no complaints about Mike Pence. Now for some reason, Kamala is terrible at her job.

GOT politics don't stop

Which is more or less Biden passing the torch but as its been said not everybody wants that. We here now, but like AOC said this was one of the conflicts.

GOT politics don't stop

Which is more or less Biden passing the torch but as its been said not everybody wants that. We here now, but like AOC said this was one of the conflicts.

It's fine, they should open up the process.

As long as Kamala doesn't murder anyone or self destruct between now and the convention she will win.

As long as Kamala doesn't murder anyone or self destruct between now and the convention she will win.
Like I’ve said before I don't trust them not to orchestrate a **** show

Edit: a bigger **** show. Especially where we’re seeing some endorse Kamala and other’s being silent.

People are questioning why I don't believe in Kamala, and some are framing it as a racial issue. For me, race plays no part in my opinion. The real concern is that even within the Democratic Party, there is division over her candidacy, which is more than likely because of what you guys are referring to.

Back
Top Bottom