***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Im flip flopping again.

VP should be Shaprio. his position on Israel / palestine is no different than the other nominees.

he's the obvious choice, Kamala should not capitulate to Anti semitism.
they'll get over it.

The wildest thing about that, to me, might be that he is doubling down on the "black jobs" thing as his main message to this crowd.

The idea that "millions of violent, rapist, murderer immigrants" are going to take "black jobs" might be the most condescendingly racist **** I've heard him say. It's like triple-entendre racism.

Most black people aren't taking this nonsense seriously

The most you were going get is the dudes who would have already knocked her for marrying a white dude

Or the Kamala is a cop dudes

But how they going about, saying the quiet part out loud, going end up pissing off and motivating a whole lot of people

But the problem is they couldn’t help themselves and the new dog whistle (DEI) wasnt working like those in the past (welfare Queen)

I honestly don't care for this line of thinking at least with Trump

Maybe some years ago but not everything needs to be put on display every single time just to repeat the same nonsense. Every single time

Lowkey annoys me these Never Trump conservatives get peddled on networks like MSNBC to be the headlining voices for the left

I'm with April

Posted in here a lil while back, about how the random, astroturfed talking point (Kamala isn’t black) has taken off online. And it’s been promoted by black FBA/ADOS types, and found its way into trump’s sphere (where I’m sure it originated)

Wonder how they feel about the fact that Jamaican immigrants were instrumental in creating rap...

Wonder how they feel about the fact that Jamaican immigrants were instrumental in creating rap...
Before Tariq Nasheed went off the deep end his main talking point against white supremacists stating that black people are inherently less intelligent and using college attendance rates was pointing out how academically successful African immigrants and their kids are.

How they smoke native born white people in higher education.

He then wanted money and attention so he started peddling ADOS ******* about black immigrants being a roadblock to native born African Americans

These ************* don't give their nonsense much thought

Already seen dudes here get mad at that like it isn't facts. It never even used to be an issue, just swept up in the same ados online narratives secretly funded by white supremacists.

I think this whole thing was suppose to be damage control and that was one of his prepared statements. Faulkner asking the question and him having a coherent answer is the tell. I also think he had a prepared statement for project 2025 (that Faulkner asked) before his handlers got him of the stage. However, you can’t blame the handlers because then he was clearly ****ting the bed so it didn’t make sense to give him an opportunity to mess up their biggest policy problem.

Last edited:
lee-corso.gif

This is…disastrous. :lol:
Predictably embarrassing….so much so that I thought it was the the wrong decision to invite him; now I’m thinking they knew he’d be unable to stop himself and wanted it on camera. Those clips were bad.

I’ll be glad when people stop saying cooked. And this was not what happened here. Thinking he did well when he had to get pulled is insane. This Tariq got a role to play and he’s playing it. Sad to see though.

If they gave him 5 more minutes he was going to hang himself with the project ‘25 talk.

From a political standpoint, what Trump is doing by questioning Kamala's heritage (which is fair game imo) is smart by raising doubt about her credibility when it comes to how she identifies. He's directly trying to appeal to the black voters that don't like Kamala

“Thirty-seven states, four U.S. territories and five Native American tribes are benefitting from the program, according to the Department of Agriculture.”

States who declined the assistance?

“All 13 are led by Republican governors.”
ADVERTISEMENT​

Back
Top Bottom