***Official Political Discussion Thread***

From a political standpoint, what Trump is doing by questioning Kamala's heritage (which is fair game imo) is smart by raising doubt about her credibility when it comes to how she identifies. He's directly trying to appeal to the black voters that don't like Kamala
That would work if it wasn’t Birther 2.0 which most Black people still hate him for when he did it on Obama. He’s just playing the old hits to see if something sticks

That would work if it wasn’t Birther 2.0 which most Black people still hate him for when he did it on Obama. He’s just playing the old hits to see if something sticks
It's been working to an extent. Since 2016 the number of black people that support him has been steadily rising. And I suspect his support amoung black people will probably hit a record high for this election. Don't let these current polls fool you, there still a LOT of black people who don't rock with Kamela

It's been working to an extent. Since 2016 the number of black people that support him has been steadily rising. And I suspect his support amoung black people will probably hit a record high for this election. Don't let these current polls fool you, there still a LOT of black people who don't rock with Kamela
Who are you gonna vote for? :lol:

It's like saying since 2016 the number of people buying shoes that aren't Nike/Jordan (On/Skechers/UA/LiNing/Peak/Rigorer/) has steadily risen.

Like is that true? Sure. Is it a blip in the overall shoe market? Yes. Is Nike/Jordan still the behemoth that dominates the athletic sneaker market? Yes. Are they a real threat to Nike/Jordan? Absolutely not.

There is a good chance Trump's share of the black vote might increase this time around

The total number of black people that are gonna vote for him probably won't exceed 2020. I am skeptical turnout matches 2020

If turnout stays lower, Trump probably wins a lower split of the black vote I would think. Not so sure

I think disillusionment among black voters is a bigger concern than them turning MAGA. Black voters staying home might sink them too.

The electoral college is the reason to worry about the black vote for the Dems

It is a math problem for the Dems. The vote split is will be heavily Dem of course, but another factor is how that combines with the turnout number.

The Dems nearly missed picking up a Senate seat in Wisconsin. I believe if black turnout was at the same level as 2018, they would have won it.

Neither Trump or Kamala. Most likely 3rd party. Is it a wasted vote? Sure. But I cant in good conscious support either democratic or republican candidates.

RFKWorm_dzeerq

I'm bored enough to ask what your issue with the democrat candidate is
Which third party candidate?

And why can't you in good conscious support the Dem ticket?
The Dems lost me a long time ago when they started embracing a lot of these extreme LGBT initiatives. Specifically when it comes to trans rights and the indoctrination of this lifestyle on children. I cant support that.

The Dems lost me a long time ago when they started embracing a lot of these extreme LGBT initiatives. Specifically when it comes to trans rights and the indoctrination of this lifestyle on children. I cant support that.
Yeah, I knew this would be the answer.

The National Dems position is mainly is civil rights for gay and trans individuals. Which is the morally right position to have.

No where do they support indoctrination of children. Which sounds rather ridiculous

I think your issue is that they are not hostile to gay and trans individuals like you would prefer.

I think it's silly to assume there was any kind of political strategy there aside from racism

Dudes are literally throwing shh at a wall hoping something sticks

And problem is stuff on them isn’t just getting ignored and swept under a rug

Yeah, I knew this would be the answer.

The National Dems position is mainly is civil rights for gay and trans individuals.

No where do they support indoctrination of children. Which sounds rather ridiculous

I think your issue is that they are not hostile to gay and trans individuals like you would prefer.
I have no hatred in my heart for anyone nor do i want any group of people treated in a hostile manner. But as the same token, I don't support alternative lifestyles. Call me homophobic, transphobic, or whatever new buzz word there is, but i make no apologies being a religious man.

If you told me 2 weeks ago the Dems would have all the momentum and a legit shot in winning the election, I wouldn’t have believed it.

It’s unthinkable on how much things have shifted and the Republicans continue to right their foot in their mouths. They are running scared.

There a homosexual people, and kids

There are trans individuals, kids that want to transition

That is the world.

If someone thinks there are social factors driving this (especially with trans kids) guess what, the national Democratic Party are not in charge of them

I think reasonable people can have reasonable objection to being against hormone therapy for minors. Especially without them being in long term care and getting rigorous mental health assessments. Because of the potential long term health consequences. Ok

If you have an issue with trans individuals in certain sports. Ok

I have some disagreements but I think they are people whose heart are mostly in the right place but have objections on certain issues.

But the world is changing. The Democratic Party being more hostile to gay and trans people, who face large amounts of discrimination, doesn't seem like the morally correct or politically wise thing to do.

Whatever objections someone might have with the Dems being too left of these issues, the GOP's positions border on pure evil and hate.

Back
Top Bottom