***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I guess you conveniently missed the statement where I specifically stated that I have no hatred in my heart for anyone. You're creating false narratives. Again, you don't know me to make that kind of judgement. Disagreeing with a lifestyle doesn't make me hateful or transphobic. I have love for all good humans. 2 things can be true as the same time.

What does being transphobic mean to you?

Trying to see something

Say what you want about Democrats, but I've never seen such vile propaganda as I have with the Republicans.

"Joe and the ***"
"Kamala the throat goat"
Pictures of Biden tied up in a trunk
"Fk Joe Biden"

And to think...inclusion and giving a marginalized people rights is what is stopping you from voting Dem? And you don't have hatred in your heart? And you're talking about indoctrination?

Hmmm.

Why do people always interrupt religious texts to discriminate against a group of people but never to give kids free school lunch or make sure everyone has healthcare :lol:

Jesus told you the gays ain’t living right but he ain’t tell you kids shouldn’t go hungry? C’mon man.
There are a whole bunch of false Christians on the Right…. But honestly there has always been a bunch of false Christians.

I saw your posts. There's no point responding to all those assumptions you made. I don't need to correct anything. I stated how I felt. No further explanation is needed.

So you feel LGBTQ people are a 2nd class of citizens and don't deserve rights? You didn't feel the need to correct me earlier. So if I'm wrong, tell me I'm wrong?

And since you ignored the main question, you honestly believe Trump is going to leave in 4 years if he wins? Again, tell me I'm wrong. 🤷

Last edited:
I must say, It's great to everyone realize how dumb questioning people's blackness is.

truly heartwarming to see so many people change their minds on this. 🥹

Why do you believe it’s “dumb questioning people’s blackness”?? There are some people that run to the black community when it is convenient. History has shown us that.

it's funny to see white people not understand what trump is going for here.

this is why diversity is important.
how many people on Kamala's campaign know who Dr Umar is?
or Tariq Nasheed? Clearly someone on trumps team does.

I have no idea if it will work, but this is clearly a purposeful strategy by Trump that the Harris campaign will have to combat.

Back
Top Bottom