***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bro I still think you are horrible at politics, I admit I didn’t think the democrats would get their **** together, and a whole lot of luck went into where they are now. However. you went on whole rants about Biden being senile and being in significant mental decline.
ADVERTISEMENT​

This a weird way of saying "I was wrong and you were right Osh"

Again be humble, we all get things wrong.

I think you said he didn’t know what room he was in which was ******** then and ******** now. So get off your high horse.

Never said this. :lol:

Massive cope
You were wrong. It's okay. It happens to all of us.

For being horrible at politics I managed to get this one right. But I guess a broken clock right? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

In a few years, as the oldest ones approach 30, they will be a powerful left wing political force.

Not sure this is a given:

1723299687810.png

While the graph highlights that young women have turned more liberal overtime, efforts still need to be made to make sure that more young men see how the Democratic party will benefit them.

I don’t remember much about when he was governor but people liked him. I met him before, he liked talking about his horses and Mexico. :lol:
From what I read and remembered he was a disaster as governor

People liked him. But he was not a serious politician. It was like a dog catching the car situation.

I’m amazed each day how humble people are.

To be clear I don't think anyone needs to be humble generally

But if I had been totally 100% wrong about the biggest political question of the last decade.

And the person who I said was "terrible at politics" and I constantly insulted their political knowledge, was correct.

I think moving forward I would be a little bit more humble when I was dealing with said person.

I thought he was a Republican Governor?

He might have been, keep in mind this was 20 years ago and mn isn’t some liberal oasis.

Mn is progressive on social issues and labor but the rest of it I don’t think anyone cares about and he’s left in those areas.

Last edited:
You're really starting to make it seem like your level of investment on Israel/Palestine hinges on a message board vendetta
what the hell does level of investment mean? :lol:

i have no vendetta

i have no "investment" this is a reality that exists theres nothing for me to invest in

Back
Top Bottom