***Official Political Discussion Thread***

She used the term "okey doke".

giphy.gif

It’s darkly funny that the median voter is turning on Trump because he’s not entertaining anymore.

All of us on the broader left have been worrying and fighting for years. And guess what?! Trump is going down because sone random middle class, white dad is sort of sick of the Trump Show.

But hey, I’ll take it.

Seems like a good dude. Truly.

This guy is just a normal guy. So incredibly likable.

And I already anticipate seeing those ******* freaks on Fox going to say he's "soft" and "emotional" when they inevitably air this clip. I detest the GOP so damn much & their stupid little network they have wrapped around their finger. 🤬🤬🤬

This shows empathy, grace, compassion, caring. I can go on. This shows that he is like the tens of thousands of parents who needed to use IVF to start a family. The same IVF that TFG, the couch ****er & that Gilead starting Porject 2025 want to get rid of.

I think Gavin Newsom is convinced Kamala is gonna win, and thinks his Presidential aspirations are cooked, because of I had political ambitions as a Democrat, no way I would think this is a good look...

Say what you about encampments. Send state workers to tear them down and do clean up

But you recording yourself throwing away a homeless person's things just makes you come off as mean.

Back
Top Bottom