***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Barack is really good at this and got mopped by his wife tonight.

She got me with this one... :rofl:

Screenshot_20240821-111910.png

We need about 200 United States Universities, USUs, that can develop all of this potential talent that “elite” schools won’t admit to their institutions.

Put a campus down in Cambridge, MA. Use the ability to print money to poach away professors from MIT and run admissions in an equitable way.

Optimistic like most after the last 4 weeks but have little doubt Nov will come down to a few percentage points

Curious to see if polling on economic stewardship continues to shift as we get closer to November

The Pub doom and gloom economic narrative feels like obvious gaslighting at this point

Today I had a man who lives in public housing, did 45 years for shooting people tell me “nobody wants to work anymore” :rofl: 0]

You can’t make this **** up.

This is after he told me he doesn’t want to clean his free apartment so he’s gonna pay a fiend to do it in fetty

Trump is in the area, on the same day...

RFK is the biggest clown in history. The only reason he ran was to play a spoiler and hurt Democrats. Once he realized that he was hurting Republicans more he chooses to drop out and endorse the Republican candidate.

We need about 200 United States Universities, USUs, that can develop all of this potential talent that “elite” schools won’t admit to their institutions.

Put a campus down in Cambridge, MA. Use the ability to print money to poach away professors from MIT and run admissions in an equitable way.
Good and well ran companies already follow this approach

At my company historically, there is a rich tradition of "target schools" that we have transitioned away from to include a larger swath of public ivys and just overall talent from non target private schools as well.

The reason for this is that students from these "prestigious" schools are driven and ambitious and generally intelligent, but also very entitled and tend to stick around for a shorter amount of time. Also the perceived drop off of higher end state schools and other schools is.exactly that -"perceived", not reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom