***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Suit looks like a skirt.
Scam should've rocked this hat and really took us home with his dancing
IMG_2533.gif

I know his schtick is blaming these all powerful "progressives" for everything.

Especially his selective deployment of Obama as a cudgel

However, at some point I thought he would get tired of it. But hey, that is how he markets his material.

I think it's probably the case he thinks it's an important and relevant fissure in American left wing politics.

I think it's probably the case he thinks it's an important and relevant fissure in American left wing politics.
I think he makes weak in regards to it. Stretching beyond what is reasonable quit often.

Also, he launched Slow Boring doing "a left wing cancel culture made me leave Vox" tour, peddling ********. So it is part of his brand.

And he is selective on how he deploys Obama as an authority on issues.

So yeah, he comes off as full of **** to me too.

Even if I agree with Obama's comments last night.

I think he makes weak in regards to it. Stretching beyond what is reasonable quit often.

Also, he launched Slow Boring doing "a left wing cancel culture made me leave Vox" tour, peddling ********. So it is part of his brand.

And he is selective on how he deploys Obama as an authority on issues.

So yeah, he comes off as full of **** to me too.

Even if I agree with Obama's comments last night.

Yah I guess I'm just not so cynical.

RFK is an idiot that his ready and waiting to make everyone that took him seriously look like even bigger idiots

Progressives/Liberals/Democrats called this **** from the jump, but people were too committed to their both sides independent thinker schtick to accept it.
I'd probably vote for him if he agreed to a steel cage match with da Bear Cub's mother. I always wondered if going to da body of a bear in da early rounds would be effective and not end in someone's death?

I'd probably vote for him if he agreed to a steel cage match with da Bear Cub's mother. I always wondered if going to da body of a bear in da early rounds would be effective and not end in someone's death?

RFK could totally take that bear, did you guys not see his amazing bench press video?

Back
Top Bottom