***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Walz does a good job of getting stuff done without pissing off the other side. Like we don’t have a bunch of regressive taxes here like rush hour tax or 9 dollar gas.

You can have whatever gun you want but just pass the background and safes are tax free.

You can work in energy, and make stupid guap because solar fields are booming.

Watching this Walz speech and all of a sudden I got a hankering for some vanilla pudding and a Bud Light

Don’t forget a main course.

May I suggest an amalgamation of fats and carbs?

(Unironically, this recipe is great but I did add some hot peppers finely chopped to really perk it up. But for a full Tim Walz experience, just follow the recipe)

Nevermind me. First I heard of this. Makes it even cooler. 🥹🥹

This and reading what Trump’s nephew said Trump told him about his son is night and day. Knowing nearly half the voting population supports him is wild as ****.

Man this is the phoniest looking thing I have ever seen :lol:

A man literally died at one of his events and Trump didn’t reach out to his wife and likely doesn’t know his name. And we’re supposed to think this is authentic?! :lol:

IMG_5296.jpeg

As a father whose son was recently diagnosed with autism, this hit me. Sad that people from the cult are making fun of him. Terrible.

I highly recommend getting your child involved in some sort of sports or any physical activity.

It’s rough not having an intuitive grasp of day to day social back and forth.

If you can give your son a sort of “cheat sheet” on how guys/boys interact, your son can play sports from a young age, get better at socialization, and can drown any other mental health issues under a pool of endorphins.

With enough help and constructive criticism, your child will figure out their own algorithm of how to interact with others. They may not be the most socially adroit but being kind of good at socialization and excellent at deeper intellectual pursuits will redound to your child’s benefit through out their life.

Moreover, we live in a society that has never been more inclusive of neurodiversity. I’m so glad to know how knowledgeable boys, who play organized sports, are nowadays. They are so much more intentionally inclusive than the boys were 30 years ago.

Given the right steps, your son will have a great life from early childhood right through adulthood.

Back
Top Bottom