***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I highly recommend getting your child involved in some sort of sports or any physical activity.

It’s rough not having an intuitive grasp of day to day social back and forth.

If you can give your son a sort of “cheat sheet” on how guys/boys interact, your son can play sports from a young age, get better at socialization, and can drown any other mental health issues under a pool of endorphins.

With enough help and constructive criticism, your child will figure out their own algorithm of how to interact with others. They may not be the most socially adroit but being kind of good at socialization and excellent at deeper intellectual pursuits will redound to your child’s benefit through out their life.

Moreover, we live in a society that has never been more inclusive of neurodiversity. I’m so glad to know how knowledgeable boys, who play organized sports, are nowadays. They are so much more intentionally inclusive than the boys were 30 years ago.

Given the right steps, your son will have a great life from early childhood right through adulthood.
Thanks for this. I will keep this in mind.

Thanks for this. I will keep this in mind.

I’d just emphasize that your kid will need to learn a foreign language. While that is a barrier of sorts, it’s far, far from insurmountable.

It’s best that you and your wife know now. If you are mindful of the differences, your son will suffer no ill effects emotionally or socially. If anything, he’ll be able to hang with his peers and dominate them at analytical thinking.

On balance, your son actually got a pretty good deal in life.

Aren't you a republican?

no-bugs-bunny.gif

Not believing Trump to be the reincarnation of Hitler does not make one a republican. I very much doubt Obama would have wished Hitler well following an attempted assassination attempt as he did with Trump and having done so does not make Barack a republican either.
You're about to vote for Trump for a 3rd time yet you're "not a republican" bc you're a "free thinking independent." You're "socially liberal but fiscally conservative." We know your type, buddy.

Did Cuomo want them to sit on the floor? CNN spoiled him; he isn’t used to the budget of a 3rd tier news organization. He even threw in that newsmax wasn’t broke.

And Obama let tax cuts expire while trump reduced the corporate tax rate by 40%. Cuomo’s going out sad.

Back
Top Bottom