***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think pulling a “both sides” take on the issue is disingenuous, but generally speaking there is way too much money in politics. And yeah, it’s ironic there are super wealthy people there listening to how they’re gonna get taxed more (allegedly).

Obviously one side is much worse than the other when it comes to catering to the wealthy tho.

Gus Walz looking like a proud son watching his only dad that made it last night.
Walz became Vice Presidential last night

IMG_2556.jpeg

I actually agree with her point about our actions running contrary to our stated goal.

However, these are points that could have been worked into the convention if the vocal pro-Palestinian crowd had been a bit more sensible to the argument of those who see a greater danger in another Trump presidency. Instead, they are making their point outside because that's where they said their interests would be best served.

Vance is the walking embodiment of every awkward social interaction scenario you have in your mind.

These fake-folksy, "watch me order (insert local food stereotype here)" photo-opps are near the top of the list of repulsive things politicians do, to me (and that's a helluva list). Some dude making like $9/hour has to deal with some spoiled, rich prick performing some working-man tap-dance in front of a bunch of cameras while being coached through it by a team of advisors with clipboards, and is supposed to act like they're impressed and grateful? **** you, on all sides of the aisle, for continuing to do this.

Back
Top Bottom