***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m glad they dialed back the culture war and virtue signaling they were all about last election.

Just talk about actual stuff to make it a better place like you said.

I’m glad they dialed back the culture war and virtue signaling they were all about last election.

Just talk about actual stuff to make it a better place like you said.
:smh: :lol: :lol:

But I honestly want to know which year you are talking about

2020, when they were telling people to vote for them because democracy was in danger, and was running on more stimulus and Build Back better. The main "cultural" issue was police brutality.

Or 2022, when they ran on Roe.

That’s what I’m talking about is police brutality.

People died and got displaced for developers to come in and displace even more people I don’t know what’s funny

1724367334574.jpeg

**** like this was a joke. Put on a costume for a photo while the cities are burning down.

The city is still half way ****** and they have no skin the game to be acting like that.

People died and got displaced for developers to come in and displace even more people I don’t know what’s funny

1724367334574.jpeg

**** like this was a joke. Put on a costume for a photo while the cities are burning down.

2019-2020 was an insane goofy, super nasty time period.

and it can be tempting to relitigate it,
but it's probably better that politicians pretend that it never happened and move on.

even if they won't say it,

i think everyone knows the identity stuff went too far,
now we are reaching a reasonable equilibrium,

In fairness to mplsdunk mplsdunk that photo op was the first thing that popped in my head when reading his prior post. I don't really recall much else being that level of extremely awkward and cringey, but yeah. Miscalculation for sure, however well-intentioned

2019-2020 was an insane goofy, super nasty time period.

and it can be tempting to relitigate it,
but it's probably better that politicians pretend that it never happened and move on.

even if they won't say it,

i think everyone knows the identity stuff went too far,
now we are reaching a reasonable equilibrium,

Agreed, if you want to put your 2cents in or actually do something to make the situation better cool.

The way they exploited it pissed me off.

I’m sure it it’s me different because it sounded like a war zone at my crib and I watched it burn the whole time but I hated that corny stuff they were doing. Local mayors too like Frey.

I actually believe Taylor Swift, for sure, could juice youth voter turnout if she came out strong for Harris. Part of that is that she's been hesitant to get involved until now, the less often you speak the more powerful it tends to hit

i dunno it just seems pretty obvious she's a democrat.

im sure she'll do a go vote message, her audience is mostly democrats.
does it really matter if she explicitly endorses Kamala?

i dunno it just seems pretty obvious she's a democrat.

im sure she'll do a go vote message, her audience is mostly democrats.
does it really matter if she explicitly endorses Kamala?

Good point, actually. Her really pushing a message to check your voter registration and get out to vote might help more than just an endorsement. I think a lot of younger people would actually heed the call

Agreed, if you want to put your 2cents in or actually do something to make the situation better cool.

I’m sure it it’s me different because it sounded like a war zone at my crib and I watched it burn the whole time but I hated that corny stuff they were doing. Local mayors too like Frey.
to be fair, they are politicians, it's their job to ride waves,

it's not like they come up with these things by themselves, im sure they all had activist groups pushing them to do stuff like this.

1724367334574.jpeg

The city is still half way ****** and they have no skin the game to be acting like that.
Sorry but this is a dumb post

Do you even remember what they were doing at the press conference?

They were propose a sweeping crime justice bill to address police brutality. One the Floyd Family supported. And was blocked by Trump and the GOP.

You completely erased the policy proposal, which they talked about extensively, that would make the lives of millions of people better, especially black people to peddle some strawman

Good ******* grief again with this ****

I actually believe Taylor Swift, for sure, could juice youth voter turnout if she came out strong for Harris. Part of that is that she's been hesitant to get involved until now, the less often you speak the more powerful it tends to hit
She absolutely would. Especially first time voters who are starting to form their own political opinion

9e682155444ed8e8f6179909ac007197-getty-90602063em011_mayweather_v_.jpg

That is what the were literally trying to so

I swear I hate people sometimes

She absolutely would. Especially first time voters who are starting to form their own political opinion

Part of what pisses me off about this election is that the margins are still so thin for Democrats.

Republican lunatics out here like JD Vance are seemingly doing everything in their power to antagonize whole voting blocs (childless cat lady remarks) and I don't feel like our side ever has the margin of error to do wild stuff like that. And have any chance of success, that is

Hop off your high horse dude.

Post all the “this is a dumb post” and “good grief” you want as if you come from a place of authority.
Man shut up

Your post was dumb, I called it dumb

Maybe next time be informed and make a better one

I’m free to have my opinion, pass police reform without the corny ******* then.
And I am free to have a negative reaction to something. Just like you a free to have a negative reaction to something

And yes, they should have worked some magic while not controlling the Senate and having Trump as president to pass a bill.

That's how it work

Another banger of a take

I said “virtue signaling”

What part of passing police reform is virtue signaling?

I’m talking about their costumes while they do it.

Are you this irritable in real life dude? Christ

to be fair, they are politicians, it's their job to ride waves,

it's not like they come up with these things by themselves, im sure they all had activist groups pushing them to do stuff like this.
They wore the Kente because women in the congressional black caucus gave it to them, and Jim Clyburn requested it.

So yeah in this case, not activist, but middle aged black people

I said “virtue signaling”

What part of passing police reform is virtue signaling?

I’m talking about their costumes while they do it.

Are you this irritable in real life dude? Christ
Black people in the congressional black caucus asked them to wear it.

The CBC wears it at the State of Union somethings. I remember them doing it with Trump

So if you as a white guy want to take issue with something older black people wanted done to show unity, cool.

I am free to think it is dumb

Do you act this entitled and privileged in real life as well?

Back
Top Bottom