***Official Political Discussion Thread***

**** it, just have creed play “one last breath” gen z loves that song.
CREED?

I gave one of my Twitch streamer friends , who loves Creed, $100 to never play Creed on stream ever again.
Nickelback gets a lot of flack but I think Creed is by far the worst band to ever exist. They're in a whole different level of the abyss. Possibly a whole different universe of awful.

If Gen Z'ers like Creed, lock them up.

I read this in his voice.
I'm somewhat of a scholar myself. He usually goes for one repetition, not two. When he goes for the double, there's a decent pause.

So like
"Sista I want to support you, but you have to leave the snow puppy behind in the blizzard and never look back"
"Sista I want to support you, but you have to leave the snow puppy behind in the blizzard and never look back"

'Sista I want to support you, but you have to leave the snow puppy behind in the blizzard and never look back"

They were propose a sweeping crime justice bill to address police brutality. One the Floyd Family supported. And was blocked by Trump and the GOP.

I don't know what it's gonna take for people to internalize the fact that a party having a simple majority doesn't mean they have a legislative carte blanche.

If total control is what you want, vote to get a supermajority in BOTH chambers of Congress.

Sorry but this is a dumb post

Do you even remember what they were doing at the press conference?

They were propose a sweeping crime justice bill to address police brutality. One the Floyd Family supported. And was blocked by Trump and the GOP.

You completely erased the policy proposal, which they talked about extensively, that would make the lives of millions of people better, especially black people to peddle some strawman

Good ******* grief again with this ****
Tim Scott will forever get my disgust for his role in this

Tim Scott will forever get my disgust for his role in this
Wasn't his pathetic reason something like "I'm blocking it because we can get a better bill", knowing that the GOP would block ANY bill like that?
Regardless of his reason, I refuse to believe he's oblivious to the fact other Republicans just wanted him as a token black guy to help block it. And he just takes the constant disrespect and does whatever he gets told. What a sad life.
Imagine going to work knowing virtually every member of his party doesn't like him or other black folks and the only reason they associate with him is to order him around as a token black guy. It's so sad.

Last edited:
The just said on NBC that a security guard told them Beyonce is in the building
michael-scott-the-office.gif

Wasn't his pathetic reason something like "I'm blocking it because we can get a better bill", knowing that the GOP would block ANY bill like that?
Regardless of his reason, I refuse to believe he's oblivious to the fact other Republicans just wanted him as a token black guy to help block it. And he just takes the constant disrespect and does whatever he gets told. What a sad life.
Imagine going to work knowing virtually every member of his party doesn't like him or other black folks and the only reason they associate with him is to order him around as a token black guy. It's so sad.
He’s a joke. Promised GF’s family he would get the votes. Lied that Dems wanted to defund the police. Got caught in the lie by the police union that said their funding would increase. He then didn’t have the decency to tell GF’s family what happened. He’s a loser and pathetic person

CREED?

I gave one of my Twitch streamer friends , who loves Creed, $100 to never play Creed on stream ever again.
Nickelback gets a lot of flack but I think Creed is by far the worst band to ever exist. They're in a whole different level of the abyss. Possibly a whole different universe of awful.

They love creed and nickelback man. :lol:

They aren’t ready for the subject matter of punk or vocals of metal core yet.

Just crotch rock, which speaking of Andrew wk needs a revival.

CREED?

My Own Prison is hard as *****

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4843083-beyonce-performs-dnc-vice-presidential/

"Music superstar Beyoncé will perform at the Democratic National Convention before Vice President Harris accepts her party’s presidential nomination, two sources told The Hill.

Rumors about an appearance by the Grammy-winning artist had circulated all day and for much of the week, but convention leaders sought to keep a tight lid on information. "

Back
Top Bottom