***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's a campaign losing (non)answer. Every abortion bill so far as been crapped on by female voters in various states. There are 9 or 10 in red states this election, including Florida, with abortion on the ballot. The GOP really, really screwed up on this. They could always dangle it as a bogeyman, and now that it's real, the women who used to vote for these cretins are, like, "wait, I could die if I get pregnant, and nobody can help me???" Yes, you can, dummy. That's why Roe existed. To save lives. It's the biggest mistake the GOP ever made. All you had to do was stay the course, dangle a few conservative issues over voters, and be good. But, no, your idiot base had to sue over and over to get what they wanted, which has deflated the tires of every attack against the Dems you ever had. The GOP has nothing. When Trump loses, the GOP will be lost. No message, fractured, no viable candidates. Welcome to the Whig Party. They've been lonely these past 150 years.

Yes, you can, dummy. That's why Roe existed. To save lives. It's the biggest mistake the GOP ever made. All you had to do was stay the course, dangle a few conservative issues over voters, and be good. But, no, your idiot base had to sue over and over to get what they wanted, which has deflated the tires of every attack against the Dems you ever had. The GOP has nothing. When Tr

Even when you expand the whole quote where he says, "I won't deal in hypotheticals. The Supreme Court ruled Roe is a state issue." It doesn't change the fact that there is a faction in the Republican Party, a very large and influential faction that has openly pushed for a Federal ban.

And by saying "Don't want to answer." He is hinting that if it comes across his desk, he will sign it. Because the worst case for him would be it's overturned, and things stay the way the GOP has gotten them to this point.

Simple ad though:
*Reporter question*
Trump: "I don't want to answer."
Narrator's Voice: "Trump - Too Dangerous for Women. Too Dangerous for America"
Kamala Harris voice: "I'm Kamala Harris and I approve this ad."

That may have been the first giant hole in the side of the boat for the GOP.

Even when you expand the whole quote where he says, "I won't deal in hypotheticals. The Supreme Court ruled Roe is a state issue." It doesn't change the fact that there is a faction in the Republican Party, a very large and influential faction that has openly pushed for a Federal ban.

And by saying "Don't want to answer." He is hinting that if it comes across his desk, he will sign it. Because the worst case for him would be it's overturned, and things stay the way the GOP has gotten them to this point.

Simple ad though:
*Reporter question*
Trump: "I don't want to answer."
Narrator's Voice: "Trump - Too Dangerous for Women. Too Dangerous for America"
Kamala Harris voice: "I'm Kamala Harris and I approve this ad."

That may have been the first giant hole in the side of the boat for the GOP.

There is no cork large enough to plug that hole. It's literally the one thing they had for 50 years, and they blew it with Trump as their candidate. Women are repulsed by him, women would like to live due pregnancy complications that they didn't realize were a benefit of Roe, and JD Vance is a weird woman-hating weirdo (even though he's in an interracial marriage and has three kids), etc.

1725440855534.jpeg

This clown really has the balls to say Kamala Harris can't put complete sentences together in English (kinda racist to say it that way) and says we need a president who can "articulate" their vision? First off this dude sounds like some c-level movie character. And to say Trump speaks better in "articulating his vision", is a ******* joke. If the vision is retribution, division, hatred, and contact word salad, that isn't what a large % of the country wants. And RFK Jr wonders why his family all turned on him? Dude is a first rate LUNATIC! I'll be shocked if he's still married by the election.

Journalism today truly is DEAD!! He didn't answer the question and she didn't press him on it AT ALL!! ******* JOKE!! Totally let it go and twisted it to that people pray for him. Hey ****stain, you are not fooling anyone. You don't pray, you don't go to church, you don't read a Bible, and you are NOT a conservative! You just use the evangelicals because they are gullible Republicans and accept your ******** as facts. Absolutely pathetic!!

Oh sure. Fully expected PA and GA to be a major focus for GOP in 2024.

But the concession of everything else. Is a really bad approach. Could be wrong, but it leaves 0 margin for error. Hell Kamala would only need to win the extra district in Maine to prevent Trump from getting to 270 and makes it 269-269. It’s less than a razor thin strategy.
I was thinking about this more and it actually makes sense when you break down the options. If Harris wins PA and any other state (assuming she has the rest of the blue wall locked up which appears to be the case), running the table across NV, AZ, GA still comes up short. Harris would have 270. If Trump wins PA, NC and GA he has 270 and no other states matter.

What we're basically seeing is that there's really no math that comes out to a 269-269 tie for whoever gets a combination of PA/NC/GA. NV and AZ are irrelevant to winning the election for both candidates.

Journalism today truly is DEAD!! He didn't answer the question and she didn't press him on it AT ALL!! ******* JOKE!! Totally let it go and twisted it to that people pray for him. Hey ****stain, you are not fooling anyone. You don't pray, you don't go to church, you don't read a Bible, and you are NOT a conservative! You just use the evangelicals because they are gullible Republicans and accept your ******** as facts. Absolutely pathetic!!

They should get Akademiks to interview him. He's the greatest journalist of all time, right?

jk

Back
Top Bottom