***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tim Scott gotta be sick watching someone campaign without a spouse next to them :smh:
IMG_2405.jpeg

Microphones will be live only for the candidate whose turn it is to speak and muted when the time belongs to another candidate. Only the moderators will be permitted to ask questions.
So another debate where no one can't interrupt him when he keeps going back to his lies and weightless accusations? Great.

So another debate where no one can't interrupt him when he keeps going back to his lies and weightless accusations? Great.
It’ll be far better than last time. Biden was so zonked he couldn’t call anything out when it WAS his turn. Plus Trump was still talking trash to him from feet away and he didn’t tell him to shut the hell up. It’s not that hard to take a giant dump on him if you know what time zone you’re in.

Happened to see Fox News showing that Trump speech while eating my lunch and they’re so foul with the misleading chyrons.

Out here writing things like “Trump offers economic plan” when he hasn’t said any single coherent kind of policy in the whole speech. Just bashing Biden/Harris and attempted some form of “drill baby drill” incoherently.

I finished my sandwich and had to ****, I can’t stand seeing that dummy get attention from anyone. I don’t even understand how people allow that jabroni to still give speeches - you know you’re not going to hear a single truthful (or coherent) statement worth listening to.

I remember having this convo with you years ago on this board…..and you thought I was a crazed conspiracy theorist :lol:, and you bought hook line and sinker the clear “censorship from the left line”. While it’s been obvious these are grifting liars, and Russian propagandists.

You’ll eventually come to the conclusion that Joe Rogan is in on it too.
Yah man you still sound crazy. :lol:

Dave Rubin and Tim Pool =/= Joe Rogan.

Is this the conversation that JD was saying Trump is able to conveigh to people? Because this shows EVERYONE that his brain is literally blended yogurt!

I honestly feel sad for this country that a large populous can watch this EXACT video that was live on ****s News and say with 100% honesty, "I'm voting for him".

Dude isn't goin, he's been gone for a WHOLE long time and his brain is COOKED!

Is this the conversation that JD was saying Trump is able to conveigh to people? Because this shows EVERYONE that his brain is literally blended yogurt!

I honestly feel sad for this country that a large populous can watch this EXACT video that was live on ****s News and say with 100% honesty, "I'm voting for him".

Dude isn't goin, he's been gone for a WHOLE long time and his brain is COOKED!

Don’t feel sad for America. The massive brain rot started a LONG time ago. It’s like half-life rot at this point given how his support continues to dwindle in real numbers

Happened to see Fox News showing that Trump speech while eating my lunch and they’re so foul with the misleading chyrons.

Out here writing things like “Trump offers economic plan” when he hasn’t said any single coherent kind of policy in the whole speech. Just bashing Biden/Harris and attempted some form of “drill baby drill” incoherently.

I finished my sandwich and had to ****, I can’t stand seeing that dummy get attention from anyone. I don’t even understand how people allow that jabroni to still give speeches - you know you’re not going to hear a single truthful (or coherent) statement worth listening to.

Alaska, the state where if the Feds decided to do random raids, they'd corral a quarter of the population.

People complain about homeless populations or seeing people doing drugs in the open in Denver and other cities… I’ve been to anchorage a lot over this summer and I’d say the stuff you see on the streets in downtown anchorage is no different, if not worse.

Yah man you still sound crazy. :lol:

Dave Rubin and Tim Pool =/= Joe Rogan.

Part of the same obvious network of influence and amplifiers :lol:. Looking back, it was me talking about Tim Pool in the Rogan thread 2 years ago, that got me in this back n forth with you on this subject. Even Rogan fans are now realizing it (peep his subreddit).

You’ll realize it soon enough, just like you finally came to the realization (just now) that the right has been projecting, and lying about “censorship and free speech” while taking money from Russians and being actual propagandists. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom