***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Screenshot 17.png
I need I think a psychology degree to understand what's going on with this discount DeSantis

He doesn't even seem fat or anything, to me. If anything a bit chubby.
Dude has embarrassed himself horribly every single time he's been on camera but taking off his shirt to jump into the pool is where he draws the line? Huh? :lol:

I need I think a psychology degree to understand what's going on with this discount DeSantis

He doesn't even seem fat or anything, to me. If anything a bit chubby.
Dude has embarrassed himself horribly every single time he's been on camera but taking off his shirt to jump into the pool is where he draws the line? Huh? :lol:

Guy is the definition of a square. Never seen an adult do this in my life.

Guy is the definition of a square. Never seen an adult do this in my life.
Me neither, that's like an insane level of insecurity for someone who just seems like a pretty average dadbod. The kind that should probably seek therapy.
He should've probably figured out by now that he's gonna get roasted online for everything he does.

If people were gonna body-shame hime, which would definitely happen, the Republicans could actually get some positive publicity out that.

What’s funny about this is that even if anyone DID make fun of his shirtless body people on the right could flip it to a narrative that liberals are hypocrites when it comes to body-shaming.

But instead he decided to do the weird thing and reinforce the notion that he’s a weird dude.
Exactly. He finds a way to pick the weirdest and most embarrassing option in every scenario.

I’m sorry but this is really silly. Ears are very vascular and bleed a lot with minimal trauma. They also heal fairly quickly. Somebody died from this and to assert that it was somehow staged is ridiculous.

But speaking as a nurse that has been turned off from the profession by fellow nurses, absolutely none of this surprises me.

I’m sorry but this is really silly. Ears are very vascular and bleed a lot with minimal trauma. They also heal fairly quickly. Somebody died from this and to assert that it was somehow staged is ridiculous.

But speaking as a nurse that has been turned off from the profession by fellow nurses, absolutely none of this surprises me.

I got the top of my ear cut off like Holyfield.

You can’t even tell now

Unfortunately, we see the damage AR15s do to school kids pretty often

Dude decided to treat an AR15 like a snipper riffle when he could just squeeze in the general target area of a large dude

But if that bullet got anywhere near him, he’s missing a decent amount of his ear.. like Holyfield

Back
Top Bottom