***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A lot of people who've probably never shot a gun before also act like getting a good shot is like playing Call of Duty
Without a lot of practice in handling a gun, and especially the amount of nerves and pressure the shooter must've felt at that time, that wasn't an easy shot.

For sure, it takes practice like anything else.

“terrified” :rofl: :rofl:

I'd love to know the amount of drugs the person who handles that X account is on! 😂😂 Only one person is "terrified" and that's Von****zinpantz who will have to actually go against a seasoned prosecutor. Since he always tries to not show up for face to face meetings with them with all his legal stuff, he is trembling in his lifts! 😂😂

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, just do something SERIOUS STUPID, like drop the "N" word or "B" word on live TV and end your political career LIKE THAT!! 🙏🙏 Let the whole world see you as the mother****ing misogynist racist you ******* are... ONCE AND FOR ALL!! 🙏🙏🙏

BTW, is there going to be a delay on this, or is it 100% live?

I'd love to know the amount of drugs the person who handles that X account is on! 😂😂 Only one person is "terrified" and that's Von****zinpantz who will have to actually go against a seasoned prosecutor. Since he always tries to not show up for face to face meetings with them with all his legal stuff, he is trembling in his lifts! 😂😂

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, just do something SERIOUS STUPID, like drop the "N" word or "B" word on live TV and end your political career LIKE THAT!! 🙏🙏 Let the whole world see you as the mother****ing misogynist racist you ******* are... ONCE AND FOR ALL!! 🙏🙏🙏

Whats sucks is that even if he screamed the N word multiple times nothing would happen, he might even gain votes

Whats sucks is that even if he screamed the N word multiple times nothing would happen, he might even gain votes

This is exactly what I was thinking. If you truly think that would end his political career at this point in the game, I hate to be the bearer of bad news haha. I can already hear the support: "Oh, he's just being real and that's why I like him!" Meanwhile poor Howard Dean lost his whole career because he got too excited at a rally. :lol:

This is exactly what I was thinking. If you truly think that would end his political career at this point in the game, I hate to be the bearer of bad news haha. I can already hear the support: "Oh, he's just being real and that's why I like him!" Meanwhile poor Howard Dean lost his whole career because he got too excited at a rally. :lol:

howard-dean-scream.gif

And Al Franken quit his because of a joke he told and said it was the right thing to do. Yet we go the Orange ****nut out there saying deporting will become a "bloody story". 😞 What is wrong with people?!! I swear that movie Civil War is ******* coming true! Thankfully most of the quacker****s who think they will "participate" will be these bottom feeders 😂😂

FbV6siLWQAEwdcJ.jpeg

Meal Team Six
Gravy Seals
Sempre Pie

😂😂😂

This right here is what REALLY makes me sad being an American right now. This shouldn't be happening. This should be totally condemned by EVERY politicians no matter party, but all GOP are weak because if they don't bend the knee and kiss the ring, they will be primaried and probably lose their seat.

Absolutely pathetic and a ******* joke. And the media is loving it because they will get rating. So are those rating worth seeing him do what he feels like to "round up immigrants" as he puts it? I'm assuming he will employ the military who will what? When he says "bloody" is he honestly going to shoot people?

MY ******* GOD DO I HATE THIS MAN!!! 🤬🤬🤬

This chick on Morning Edition had the gall to try and defend Trump's comments about becoming a dictator on day 1, talmbout "he would need a whole team behind him to accomplish that", "he would need to have support from Congress", "it's just bluster"

While her Democratic counterpart reminded her that JD wrote the foreword for the book version of Project 2025, I was wondering how people could've easily forgotten how the Trump administration valued loyalty over competency and respect for laws.

They really think we're dumb, and the thing that's sad is, the American people as whole has not given them any reason to think otherwise.

• Around 25 percent of bridges in the U.S. were built before the 1960s, and in an age of climate change, these ailing pieces of infrastructure are starting to feel the heat.
  • According to a new report by The New York Times, bridges are facing unprecedented pressures from climate events, including large temperature swings, increased flooding, and troublesome soil erosion.
  • A bipartisan infrastructure bill passed in 2021 earmarks $110 billion for rebuilding the nation’s aging roads, bridges, and highways, but these new projects need to build in preparation from our climate change future.

This is a lot of work to for engineers, tradespeople, and all the downstream goods and services required to build/maintain bridges.

Most importantly, some areas of the country could experience significantly negative economic effects if bridges became unsafe to use, from shipping delays to loss of cargo.

Back
Top Bottom