***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Morbidly flipped to FOX News to see what they were saying about the debate tonight

Instead they had wall-to-wall coverage about a migrant who murdered someone in Massachusetts, a legal migrant. It would seem they’re trying to associate that with illegal migrants? :lol:
yes typical Fox.
Migrant Caravans > MS-13 > Antifa > BLM > Venezuelan Refugees > Venezuelan Tren De Aragua Gang :lol: > Haitian Duck and Cat Eaters > {Insert next}

I can't. I threw on ABC just to see what they were saying. Had an opposing viewpoints split screen with two ladies. The Dem lady mentioned Project 2025 and the R lady with a straight face said "but he's disavowed Project 2025!" The R lady then went on to bring up the Haitians running amok in Springfield nonsense. I think I'll just kepp up/catch the highlights through you guys.

old-school-will-ferrell.gif

She got this.

He's going to go off tangent and repeat the same BS he's been saying in the past week.

Not weird.
I have a plan for Child Care.
Had the best economy when he was in office.
Something about Afghanistan.
Deflect on Israel.
Deflect on pro-life topics.

She has no freaking spine or soul left in her body. She bent the knee and kissed her ring and she still won't get anything but backlash from her constituents who wanted her over Trump but now see her as a sympathizer.

And Johnson...he's just a ******* idiot!!

The funniest part about this whole thing.

IF Trump loses, Republicans are not even remotely equipped to walk away from Trump.

Democrats did it with Gore, Kerry and Hillary.
Republicans did it with McCain and Romney.

But they haven’t lessened the demigod status of Trump. Win or lose he has a stranglehold on them that is likely to mean he’s running in 2028 if he loses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom