***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“terrified” :rofl: :rofl:
Projecting….i know his team is trying to figure out how to cancel.

He needs a reminder to not say racist or sexist ****. Yeah his team is hoping for a miracle to get him out of this.

Disgusting that a black man’s advice to a presidential candidate is, “don’t let this black lady provoke you into being racist.” Man has no self respect.

Projecting….i know his team is trying to figure out how to cancel.

He needs a reminder to not say racist or sexist ****. Yeah his team is hoping for a miracle to get him out of this.

Disgusting that a black man’s advice to a presidential candidate is, “don’t let this black lady provoke you into being racist.” Man has no self respect.

This dude is pathetic! That paycheck must be MASSIVE to come on there and openly say it and say it like it's no big deal.

Trump has already said and done racist and sexist things :lol:
He's already used dogwhistles for the n word. He's not going to say it. Just like most of yall probably cuss all the time but it's never an issue not to cuss around your parents.

Also go ahead and serve up the script for the usuals.

Trump has no bars to meet. After the debate the media won't say Trump's performance was terrible, and in fact won't even grade his performance because they want Trump to say something stupid or crazy so they can sane-wash it and get ratings from it. My hunch is that TFG calls something else a 'b', just to get that in the post-debate discussions. Like if you were to say "life's a 'b'".

For Kamala, the critiques from the usual suspects will be "Oh she didn't do [thing she didn't need to do]", and just like when he went to NABJ, the focus will be on whatever looney tunes horrific nonsense this toddler of a man utters in the way of a bizarre accusation or other ridiculous claim not unlike the previous nonsense he's peddled.

Tonight is not a debate. Tonight is just a press conference where one person will act like a normal human being, and the other will just ramble on about ********.

It doesn't have to be like this, and I hope and everyone in America should hope, that this is the end of this ******** and we get back to having two functioning political parties that have normal disagreements on policy but are still pushing for the American dream rather than having one party being normal and the other one careening off a cliff into authoritarianism led by an absolute ******* madman.

she said that at the dnc, hence why i was pretty excited but since then if feels like they are in prevent mode again.
Agree with this. Prevent mode and hard pivot to the center. As much excitement as I had for her in the early days, it’s definitely waned a bit for me.

Agree with this. Prevent mode and hard pivot to the center. As much excitement as I had for her in the early days, it’s definitely waned a bit for me.
What can get the excitement back? In addition, which activities count as prevent mode?

I'd love to see people's actual demands of each human being in this debate tonight.

Mine:

Kamala: Give policy positions. Talk about herself and her running mate to further introduce herself. One good prosecutorial takedown of something false that is a topic, regardless of how it is introduced. Meaning if prison comes up, deliver something like that video where she talks about how the legal system works. Or if "womens issues" comes up, she gives that delivery about how The Economy is a women's issue.

Trump: Say the Haitian thing is false if it comes up, and say JD probably shouldn't have spread that lie. Give coherent answers to questions without slandering people and without using ****** nicknames. Give actual policy related answers. Give actual responses to questions about his literally criminal background and don't brush off questions about the many, many, many problematic elements of his history and presidency. Walk back any authoritarianism and commit to fully accepting the results of the election, point blank period.

Moderator: Fact check where obvious, provide solid control of the event. Actual moderation, not 'let the voters decide' nonsense where one person says something demonstrably false and you continue on like that is normal. Be ready to adjudicate a disagreement in a fair manner, like a ref. Don't act like you are trying to be invisible. You are part of the proceedings, like a judge.

There's absolutely nothing Kamala can do to win the debate tonight.
Let's just hope she limits the blunders and throws a couple haymakers at Trump.

She should make an obvious mistake about an issue to Trump's detriment

Maybe say something like "he's been convicted of 44 felonies

Trump won't be able to contain himself and he will correct her to 34

Kamala needs to bring up some of the following:
-Ask him in front of everyone if the 2020 election was stolen
-Ask him to clarify his childcare policy answer
-Ask him how he would solve the middle east crisis
-Ask him how he would address homelessness in this country
-Ask him how he would address affordable housing
-Ask him why most members of his previous administration have been imprisoned.

What makes you think this?
Moderators never fact check Drumpf in real time so she would have to do it herself and anything she doesn’t fact check will be taken as truth. Then she has to provide her own facts and policies on top of that. She has to be perfect because the onus of perfection for some odd reason is always on the democrats. Plus, she’s a black woman. She’s already starting off disadvantaged.

Kamala needs to bring up some of the following:
-Ask him in front of everyone if the 2020 election was stolen
-Ask him to clarify his childcare policy answer
-Ask him how he would solve the middle east crisis
-Ask him how he would address homelessness in this country
-Ask him how he would address affordable housing
-Ask him why most members of his previous administration have been imprisoned.
Drill baby! Drill!

Kamala has to be perfect, while this *** clown may stumble and bumble his way to the most powerful job in the world. If that doesn't just scream America I don't know what does.

I just hope the mods don't suck. How about one of them ask him if the election was stolen in 2020?

If I were the Harris campaign, I'd make an ad with him on the phone begging the governor of Georgia to help him steal the election and run it 24/7.

Morbidly flipped to FOX News to see what they were saying about the debate tonight

Instead they had wall-to-wall coverage about a migrant who murdered someone in Massachusetts, a legal migrant. It would seem they’re trying to associate that with illegal migrants? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom