***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is this real ?

At this point I'm more interested in reactions within the audience.

A sizeable number of black folks are attracted to conservatism because it - used to - project success and strength. 🎶 I wanna know 🎶 if being part of that ideological club is worth being constantly insulted though ...

Not sure anybody expected that movement to morph into this ridiculous monster that we're seeing today.
I keep telling folks, it's not the first time in American history we see this reaction to Black people accessing power.

Folks, you need to study the transition period from Reconstruction to Jim Crow. Violence was at the core of the Redemption movement. They used it to unseat duly elected governments throughout the South. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was the second one in the history of the US (first one was 1866).

We need to make the exploration of this period mandatory in the education of the next generations of Americans. It also needs to be part of the citizenship curriculum. Too many people in this country live with the assumption that what is always was.

The polls are looking really tight. Unfortunately, I think Kamala might end up regretting choosing Tim Walz as her running mate. If Kamala loses Pennsylvania and she had the opportunity to choose the popular, Democratic governor of Pennsylvania as her running mate it will go down as one of the bigger unforced errors I can remember.

I know that she liked him better on a personal level (and I like Tim better too) but it really doesn't matter in the end. The sole purpose of a VP pick is helping you win the presidential election. I hope I'm wrong and I hope it doesn't matter in the end but in such a close election, every little bit matters.

Last edited:

Talking about material conditions will always piss off a lot of people because a lot of comfortable people think that they and their comfort are the product of inherent merit and personal virtue.

Most comfortable people in America are willing to put unhoused people in concentration because those comfortable people merely have to see unhoused people. I can only imagine the horrors that comfortable people would support if they were actually forced to deal with what people in Gaza deal with.

Last edited:
The polls are looking really tight. Unfortunately, I think Kamala might end up regretting choosing Tim Walz as her running mate. If Kamala loses Pennsylvania and she had the opportunity to choose the popular, Democratic governor of Pennsylvania as her running mate it will go down as one of the bigger unforced errors I can remember.

I know that she liked him better on a personal level (and I like Tim better too) but it really doesn't matter in the end. The sole purpose of a VP pick is helping you win the presidential election. I hope I'm wrong and I hope it doesn't matter in the end but in such a close election, every little bit matters.

As someone from Pennsylvania, two things, we didn't want to lose Josh and 2nd, he had more issues in his past than Tim by a good amount. People in general like Tim and he's INFINITELY more likeable than JD.

As someone from Pennsylvania, two things, we didn't want to lose Josh and 2nd, he had more issues in his past than Tim by a good amount. People in general like Tim and he's INFINITELY more likeable than JD.

I have no idea what OP is even talking about.

I have no idea what OP is even talking about.
He is saying that since Pennsylvania is still a tight race, Harris choosing Shapiro would of possibly won her the state and the electoral votes (19) in Pennsylvania compared to Minnesota (10). Minnesota is usually a blue state as Biden and Hillary won there in previous elections. They probably would of still voted for Harris without Walz so him saying Shapiro might of been a better pick isn't that much of a reach.

These people are incapable of answering simple questions because they know they're wrong.
Any intelligent person who gave him a fair chance listening to that question has to wonder what he thinks should have happened? Hunter Biden’s laptop cost Trump millions of votes according to some study he saw? And then what? Trump just gets to be president again even though he lost? There’s no actionable outcome. The DoJ was lead by one Donald J. Trump at the time.

He conveniently disappeared when Biden dropped out after being wrong and loud for weeks. Being wrong is the kiss of death for Internet loudmouths. Didn’t Wargames do the same thing after calling me and a few others unserious people?
Sure y’all know him better than I, but I don’t see him dipping because he was “wrong and loud” about something. Seemed very knowledgeable and was definitely very opinionated, so whatever he was wrong about it couldn’t have been the first time. He’ll be back.

Not gonna lie that's a pretty good one for him
The best thing he’s done /said on the campaign trail.
I mean

1728607427648.png
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

All he needed to add was, “ Buy this $100,000 watch…brought to you by the maker of Trump water, Trump steaks, and Trump the board game. And I don’t think any of those items are available now, so the chances that watch works in 6 months aren’t great.”

Diversity in ads is good, unless Zionist veto it.

This happens a lot and not just with ads. Zionists regularly try to get any piece of media that portrays or alludes to Palestinians existing.

Unless, you agree with the ultra Zionist narrative that the Palestinians are actually a bunch of Jew-hating Bedouins who just wondered in the Greater Israel after 1948, you will be labeled an anti-Semite by bad faith actors.

Back
Top Bottom