***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Calling Republicans a bunch of kleptocratic pedophiles is, unironically, good politics.

💯💯💯 These consultants have been giving the Harris campaign bad advice from the beginning. I remember reading an article a couple months back where consultants told her to stop calling Trump and Vance weird (despite it being effective messaging that resonated with voters).

I think some of these candidates would rather look good losing than when. I genuinely think they don't understand how to connect with voters.

Black Trump voters will scan the pop culture field to pluck flowers for Trump, but they won't even recognize that Trump claimed Obama's economy and did everything to dismantle all other accomplishments he couldn't take credit for.

Just like a plantation owner.
He’d probably engage with you if you HIM HIM .
I think he has his own podcast. Let him know how you feel not me.

💯💯💯 These consultants have been giving the Harris campaign bad advice from the beginning. I remember reading an article a couple months back where consultants told her to stop calling Trump and Vance weird (despite it being effective messaging that resonated with voters).

I think some of these candidates would rather look good losing than when. I genuinely think they don't understand how to connect with voters.
Gotta appeal to those nonexistent center-right undecideds

He’d probably engage with you if you HIM HIM .
I think he has his own podcast. Let him know how you feel not me.
Sheesh, I'm only reacting to what you posted...

This feels extremely online, but obviously Kamala doesn’t see the Black male vote as something to just write off for this cycle. Margins are too thin for that

I don't think that has ever been the case. Otherwise, she would have had a lot less support from Black men. Most who will vote for her can attest to the benefits of Democratic policies, even though they're not immediately obvious.

The way I see it, there is a sizeable contingent among Black men who are not willing/inclined to believe that Democrats mean well, even when they stuff their pockets. How many of them will admit that the $300/month/child from Biden had a positive impact on their lives? But they'll remind you of that one-time check they got from Trump all day long. I don't know how you fix that within an election cycle.

Black dudes not voting for Kamala/Dems is not due to policy cuz the other side never has any policy plans and definitely don’t even attempt to do anything aimed at em :lol: :smh:

Just from my personal experience, a lot of em tend to talk a lot about politics but rarely actually vote tho

Calling Republicans a bunch of kleptocratic pedophiles is, unironically, good politics.

Idk why some consultants and pundits just can’t accept it’s a decent amount of voters that are full of **** it’s either that or they care too much about “doing it the right way”

We’ve seen time and time again this pattern happen

“This too much rah rah be serious I wanna hear about policies”

*talks about policies*

“I dunno the vibes just kinda off now I don’t feel moved”

I swear more than half the people I’ve talked to in real life who be like where the policies at tho don’t know or give a damn about policies they know it just sounds more legit than saying I don’t really like them and I don’t have well thought out reasons as to why

Black dudes not voting for Kamala/Dems is not due to policy cuz the other side never has any policy plans and definitely don’t even attempt to do anything aimed at em :lol: :smh:

Just from my personal experience, a lot of em tend to talk a lot about politics but rarely actually vote tho

Yup, most of my boys can’t vote or won’t vote. They just like to go against the grain and think they’re “free thinkers” and “smart” because their algorithms feed them all this ********. Want to tell me all ****in day she’s not black or she has different accents when addressing us.

Yup, most of my boys can’t vote or won’t vote. They just like to go against the grain and think they’re “free thinkers” and “smart” because their algorithms feed them all this ********. Want to tell me all ****in day she’s not black or she has different accents when addressing us.
Can’t vote? You hangin with convicted felons? Hell, even they can vote in a lot of states now

I don't think that has ever been the case. Otherwise, she would have had a lot less support from Black men. Most who will vote for her can attest to the benefits of Democratic policies, even though they're not immediately obvious.
I didn’t think that at this point of the conversation that I needed to restate that I’m speaking specifically about the fringe, disaffected Black male voters
The way I see it, there is a sizeable contingent among Black men who are not willing/inclined to believe that Democrats mean well, even when they stuff their pockets. How many of them will admit that the $300/month/child from Biden had a positive impact on their lives? But they'll remind you of that one-time check they got from Trump all day long. I don't know how you fix that within an election cycle.
I don’t think you fix it within an election cycle completely but a lot of these voters are malleable. I just don’t think you wash your hands of them this cycle when margins are extremely thin

Just what black men need, more crypto scams...

Maybe they still win because they can fear-monger women into Trump taking away abortion, or being some "threat to democracy" but watching how eager the party is to fill the neocon vacuum left by the Republican party becomingly openly fascist instead of idk, just standing up for anything isn't a great longterm platform imo and won't convince me to give them my vote.

I'd like to think they would learn their lesson if they lose this time around but they are already picking their scapegoats (black men & the left, rinse, wash, repeat) so that doesn't seem to be likely.

Gotta appeal to those nonexistent center-right undecideds

This is such a great point. We should have learned from 2020 that these voters don't exist.

This article provided a great postpartum on the Lincoln Project, the right-leaning PAC meant to win over so-called principled Republicans. Instead they just burned through tens of millions of dollars that could have been used more effectively.

"The Lincoln Project said it would win over Republican voters from Donald Trump. Instead, Trump consolidated his base as the group burned $67 million that could’ve been spent better on real political organizing."

"The result: Donald Trump won more Republican votes than he did in 2016 as Democrats again lost state legislatures in advance of redistricting that could determine control of Congress for the next decade."

Yo ballinsam23 ballinsam23 you defend this?

Cuz if u do ur no better than the Nazis who committed the holocaust

Are you asking if I like when innocent people die in war? You're a bigger dummy than I thought if you think thats the case.

I mentioned multiple times a war wont bring peace there. Your side keeps thinking Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, Iran whatever brainwashed terrorist minded group will eliminate Israel and everything will be all peaceful forever. With or without the big bad West's help that will never happen.

You keep pointing fingers at us. Oh look genocide! Resistance! Oh you look! Nuke them Iran!

This isnt some ******* videogame. Send 5000 rockets a day, nothing will be solved. War will not eliminate a "Death to America. Death to Jews" martyr ideology.

Oct 7th, the day your side celebrates, set the Arab world back 100 years and brought Jews in the world and especially in Israel 100x closer.

Congrats.

They don’t know how to get their voting rights back or honestly don’t give a **** and are just “into politics” because of their algorithm.
That last point is probably the biggest problem we have as a whole with this divided political atmosphere. It’s more about picking a team like sports and buying all into the rhetoric even if you never actually show up to a game. Obviously a lot will show up to support the team but it’s just about being against libs for so many of these people than for anything substantive. Policy details and policy accomplishments mean absolutely nothing to this type of person whether they’re voting or not

Are you asking if I like when innocent people die in war? You're a bigger dummy than I thought if you think thats the case.

I mentioned multiple times a war wont bring peace there. Your side keeps thinking Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, Iran whatever brainwashed terrorist minded group will eliminate Israel and everything will be all peaceful forever. With or without the big bad West's help that will never happen.

You keep pointing fingers at us. Oh look genocide! Resistance! Oh you look! Nuke them Iran!

This isnt some ******* videogame. Send 5000 rockets a day, nothing will be solved. War will not eliminate a "Death to America. Death to Jews" martyr ideology.

Oct 7th, the day your side celebrates, set the Arab world back 100 years and brought Jews in the world and especially in Israel 100x closer.

Congrats.
I mean, it brought the Jews closer to outright fascism which will work in the short run in terms of solidifying power. But this is the start of a widespread ethnic cleansing (if you don't want to call it genocide, it's impossible to deny the ethnic cleansing intent of what they're doing in Gaza) and that usually goes off the rails.

Unfortunately they can't just forever hold a hostile position to their neighbors in the middle east, and if they do, they won't make it as a country. What they've ensured is that they will be a pariah on the likes of Rhosdesia or South Africa basically for their existence. I can't imagine thinking that the response to 10/7 has brought them any safety guarantees for the future when it showed pretty much how sociopathic the population is, and how far they'll go to justify war crimes. The threat to their nation from Hamas was done on 10/7 and if they has actually just negotiated for peace right then and there, maybe people would have actually bought into the idea that Israel is a poor, victimless nation. Now they will have to spend the next 100 years worrying about eminent threat because of their response when they were closer than ever to normalization with most of the middle east than ever before.

Israel was literally breaking apart before 10/7 because when the country doesn't have an idea of an existential threat to unite behind, it begins to fall apart because of its internal contradictions. No one has an appetite to stop any of the settlements, that fraction of the country will only grow due to birthrate etc. and become more and more influential. This means continual territorial expansion, and continued antagonistic behavior toward neighboring countries.

If you really believe Israel is so important, you should make aliyah and move there because the demographics of this country longterm won't continue to support this. My parents generation are the only ones who really buy into the Israel narrative that Israel has sold and their time isn't long, and Israel hasn't done much to create any allies outside of the U.S. You mention Israel as our greatest ally in the middle east, but in truth, they are the reason much of the middle east has so much antipathy towards. It's a one-side relationship that we don't benefit from. In fact, they are a completely unreliable ally that doesn't listen to us and gets us into situations that we do not benefit from.

And before you cry about me hating Jews, I'm jewish.

just like every other demographic, we (black men) have our share of low information individuals. and its only gotten worse because most low information folks are only as informed as their social media algorithm allows them to be. i've got a few in my family and they all speak like the watched the same clip on instagram and tiktok "she's been in office for 3.5 years, why hasn't she fixed anything yet?" all while knowing nothing about the separation of powers, the role of the vice president, or how to audit the information they take in for any type of logical soundness.

I mean, it brought the Jews closer to outright fascism which will work in the short run in terms of solidifying power. But this is the start of a widespread ethnic cleansing (if you don't want to call it genocide, it's impossible to deny the ethnic cleansing intent of what they're doing in Gaza) and that usually goes off the rails.

Unfortunately they can't just forever hold a hostile position to their neighbors in the middle east, and if they do, they won't make it as a country. What they've ensured is that they will be a pariah on the likes of Rhosdesia or South Africa basically for their existence. I can't imagine thinking that the response to 10/7 has brought them any safety guarantees for the future when it showed pretty much how sociopathic the population is, and how far they'll go to justify war crimes. The threat to their nation from Hamas was done on 10/7 and if they has actually just negotiated for peace right then and there, maybe people would have actually bought into the idea that Israel is a poor, victimless nation. Now they will have to spend the next 100 years worrying about eminent threat because of their response when they were closer than ever to normalization with most of the middle east than ever before.

Israel was literally breaking apart before 10/7 because when the country doesn't have an idea of an existential threat to unite behind, it begins to fall apart because of its internal contradictions. No one has an appetite to stop any of the settlements, that fraction of the country will only grow due to birthrate etc. and become more and more influential. This means continual territorial expansion, and continued antagonistic behavior toward neighboring countries.

If you really believe Israel is so important, you should make aliyah and move there because the demographics of this country longterm won't continue to support this. My parents generation are the only ones who really buy into the Israel narrative that Israel has sold and their time isn't long, and Israel hasn't done much to create any allies outside of the U.S. You mention Israel as our greatest ally in the middle east, but in truth, they are the reason much of the middle east has so much antipathy towards. It's a one-side relationship that we don't benefit from. In fact, they are a completely unreliable ally that doesn't listen to us and gets us into situations that we do not benefit from.

brother you spoke SO MUCH FACTS an so much logic into this post
it really breaks down what the middle east looks like

i love this perspective you have shared, if you would like, please allow me to buy you lunch. PM me ur paypal

Your post is clear that you dont hate Jews. Jewish or not.

Israel was divided politically just as much as this country is. I dont see the U.S breaking apart any time soon because of it. I really think you need to look into the U.S and Israel relationship a little closer before thinking its so one sided or not beneficial to both parties.

Just look at how many Jews lived in Iraq or Iran or any Middle Eastern country centuries ago. Look at the number now. We've been getting displaced wherever we go. You dont think there were Jews in Israel before? Or did they just magically appear due to the British. You're better than that.

Just because I believe the Jewish people deserve to live in peace in Israel doesnt mean I need to make aliyah. Even though if you look at the #s, after 10/7 the number of Jews who moved to Israel substantially grew.

just like every other demographic, we (black men) have our share of low information individuals. and its only gotten worse because most low information folks are only as informed as their social media algorithm allows them to be. i've got a few in my family and they all speak like the watched the same clip on instagram and tiktok "she's been in office for 3.5 years, why hasn't she fixed anything yet?" all while knowing nothing about the separation of powers, the role of the vice president, or how to audit the information they take in for any type of logical soundness.

The fact people think the VICE PRESIDENT can just enact policies despite what the President or Congress want to do is mind blowing.

Thats like asking your local Popeyes manager why they can’t just make new menu items. It don’t work like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom