***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i did respond.....looks like you're ignorant to da fact that Jame Comey was under oath Infront of Congress and was compelled to update of da new investigation..

thats da long video.

this is where Clinton gets fried.

I can care less of comey or your right wing propaganda youre posting day in and day out. I just enjoy trump supporters like you get your bloody panties in a knot the size of an oversized-pus-bulging cyst every time the polls swing against you. At the end Hillary will own your [emoji]127826[/emoji]

[emoji]128133[/emoji]

Last edited:
An FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation is likely to lead to an indictment unless the Justice Department interferes, two sources familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The Clintons are accused of running a pay-for-play operation out of the State Department that favored donors to their charity - a charge they have denied.

But the feds are 'actively and aggressively pursuing this case,' Fox's Brit Hume said Wednesday, and they have an 'avalanche' of evidence.

A Wall Street Journal report says the FBI's pursuit of the case is rooted in recordings of a suspect in a different corruption case who spoke about the Clinton Foundation's alleged dirty dealings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Foundation-case-moves-likely-indictment.html

here's what they think about u Bernie voters :lol: :rofl: brand new from #podestalemails28
yes people talk **** in private communications.

now if podesta was telling him to go grab bernie by the p*#***, that would be disturbing.

Equality is exactly what I stand for, and anyone who enjoys white privilege does not stand for equality. The country was started for White men to live with the freedoms afforded only to the thrones of their former lands. Now that others are calling the shots out here, most notably a Black president who happens to be married to a descendant of African slaves, those for whom that privilege was created for are now pissed! So just like with sports, once the color line was broken down, Black men have proven that they are not only just as good, but perhaps better at doing what was given to you through entitlement. Now a woman is about to show you a thing or two. You mad?! lolololol

Last edited:
slight change of pace, but how do people feel about this: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/04/sports/harvard-mens-soccer-season-canceled.html

long story short -- the harvard men's soccer team rated female recruits based on how good-looking they were. the documents leaked. as punishment, harvard cancelled their season.

my take? this is going too far. I'm sure part of it is that people are drawing comparisons to Trump's Access Hollywood tape, but that analogy fails for many important reasons.

I don't know a single guy (and most girls) who haven't rated women and/or said something a bit mean.

i guess the lesson from all this is make sure your comments are not in electronic form?

or am i just trying to justify behavior that is responsible for making sexual abuse permissible?

I read a study on political choices on how people don't vote on policies and people just vote for who they like personally, interestingly more information DOESN'T help. People who are more informed still don't vote on policies, they just fin cherry pick infor to fit who they like.

Ninja is a textbook example of how more information doesn't help.

Ninjahood likes Trump and doesn't like Clinton, it boils down to that, anything else is just a rationalization.

So arguing him about facts is irrelevent because that's not what he and the majority of the voters are basing things on both on the left and the right.

Ninjahood is more like the average voter than anyone else in this thread if you think about it.

media matters? David Brock's run organization that's a Hillary shill? might wanna try again. :lol:

*cough*

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

FROM CBS news.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsn...-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

and FBI has a duel investigation on da Clinton foundation...thats straight up accurate too.

slight change of pace, but how do people feel about this: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/04/sports/harvard-mens-soccer-season-canceled.html

long story short -- the harvard men's soccer team rated female recruits based on how good-looking they were. the documents leaked. as punishment, harvard cancelled their season.

my take? this is going too far. I'm sure part of it is that people are drawing comparisons to Trump's Access Hollywood tape, but that analogy fails for many important reasons.

I don't know a single guy (and most girls) who haven't rated women and/or said something a bit mean.

i guess the lesson from all this is make sure your comments are not in electronic form?

or am i just trying to justify behavior that is responsible for making sexual abuse permissible?
Things are changing, and there is a new generation that does not want to be judged about anything. I learned the hard way from my daughter and her friends, as I did not even know about some of the privileges that I live with as a man, stuff that I did not have to deal with that women do deal with from day to day. So from what I gather, they, women, do not want to be subjected to any patriarchal bull crap, at all.

I'm probably susceptible to this, I've said that if I were an American democrat I would have voted for Clinton over Sadners in the primary.

Now in terms of policy I probably agree more with Sanders, and I could give you some long involved argument about why I think Clinton would be a better president despite her flaw but maybe it all boils down to the fact that I was never going to vote for a mad scientist looking dude from Vermont in an ill fitting suit from with no hair cut and I was going to find what ever info I needed to justfy that position. :lol:

"Clinton Cash," which is largely considered a work of fiction (due to the inability of the author to produce primary sources to corroborate his findings), was used by FBI agents as the main justification for opening an investigation on the Clinton Foundation.

Says the guy who keeps posting stories of an upcoming indictment that are sourced exclusively from Fox News

This guy is a COMPLETE JOKE. Don't believe any of his "facts". What a waste. Hannity loving radical conservative.

Last edited:
media matters? David Brock's run organization that's a Hillary shill? might wanna try again. :lol:

Says the guy who keeps posting stories of an upcoming indictment that are sourced exclusively from Fox News

you're Comparing a Shill to a Hard News outlet...

Bret Bair isn't a editorial Journalist.

he even clarifed it.

BRET BAIER: I want to be clear -- I want to be clear about this, and this was -- came from a Q and A that I did with Brit Hume after my show and after we went through everything. He asked me if, after the election, if Hillary Clinton wins, will this investigation continue, and I said, “yes absolutely.” I pressed the sources again and again what would happen. I got to the end of that and said, “they have a lot of evidence that would, likely lead to an indictment.” But that’s not, that’s inartfully answered. That’s not the process. That’s not how you do it. You have to have a prosecutor. If they don't move forward with a prosecutor with the DOJ, there would be, I'm told, a very public call for an independent prosecutor to move forward. There is confidence in the evidence, but for me to phrase it like I did, of course that got picked up everywhere, but the process is different than that

"Clinton Cash," which is largely considered a work of fiction (due to the inability of the author to produce primary sources to corroborate his findings), was used by FBI agents as the main justification for opening an investigation on the Clinton Foundation.

*cough*

POLITICS
Report: FBI had secret recordings of suspect talking about alleged deals Clintons made
Pamela Engel Nov 3, 2016, 11:43 AM ET
U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton listens as U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama (not pictured) speaks during a campaign rally in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, U.S. on October 27, 2016. REUTERS/Carlos Barria/File Photo
Thomson Reuters
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
FBI investigators discovered possible evidence of corruption linked to the Clinton Foundation in secret recordings from an unrelated investigation, but prosecutors and Justice Department officials discouraged them from pursuing those leads, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Prosecutors viewed the statements from the recordings, which were from a suspect in another corruption investigation, as hearsay, but agents thought they had enough to pursue an investigation into whether Clinton Foundation donors got special treatment from the State Department while Hillary Clinton, now the Democratic presidential nominee, was secretary of state, according to The Journal.

Some sources who spoke to The Journal blamed Andrew McCabe, deputy director of the FBI, or the Justice Department from preventing agents from pursuing their leads in the case.

FBI and Justice Department officials met with public-integrity prosecutors in February to discuss the case, but the prosecutors weren't swayed by the FBI's presentation, according to The Journal. After the meeting, Justice Department officials reportedly sent a "stand down" order to all offices involved in the case.

One of the sources on a recording discussed alleged deals the Clintons had made, but because the person was not from inside the Clinton Foundation, prosecutors thought the evidence wasn't solid enough to justify an aggressive investigation, according to The Journal.

FBI sources told Fox News this week that an indictment is likely in the Clinton Foundation investigation that has been ongoing for more than a year.

The FBI is investigating pay-for-play allegations about the Clinton Foundation. The investigation is said to be expansive.

Clinton has strongly denied any wrongdoing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/fbi-secret-recordings-clintons-2016-11

Last edited:
Prosecutors viewed the statements from the recordings, which were from a suspect in another corruption investigation, as hearsay,

More specifically:

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-clinton-foundation-investigation-cash-2016-11

But corruption prosecutors within the public-integrity section of the Justice Department, who are not politically appointed, reportedly pressured the bureau to drop the investigation, however. Investigators were told to stand down, and some within the FBI have blamed the agency's deputy director Andrew McCabe for caving to pressure from the Justice Department.

The prosecutors were apparently worried that they would be perceived as trying to influence the outcome of the election if they pursued the Clinton Foundation investigation with no hard evidence of criminal wrongdoing, both The Journal and The Times reported this week.

Hard to see some within the FBI as non-partisan agents, especially if they are going to release speculation pertaining to investigations on the Clintons while keeping quiet about the work they're doing on Trump.

Y'all know once ninja thinks something is true, no amount of facts or refuting evidence can convince him otherwise.

How does Ninjahood feel about The Bigot donating $200,000 to the Clinton Foundation?
did he really though? can someone fact check this? every time he says he donated millions of dollars, it turns out to be $1000 and a picture of his ugly ******* face, and he promises the rest is on the way.

the most shocking thing of him donating $200,000 would be that he actually had $200,000 to donate.

edit: looked it up, and he did indeed give at least $100,000, but from his foundation, not from himself. so he undermines his whole attack on the clinton foundation but yet again he is not donating his own money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom