***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl: :rofl:

A. Trump WAS on the show which mean that part was a lie, meaning him not supporting trump could very well be a lie too.

B. And yeah I still believe the number of viewers to that clip is not a problem because those that watched were already voting for trump.
A.Ah I gotcha, yea -he very well could be voting Trump. He probably vote RFK still.

B. I would guess he has a lot more viewers who have never ever voted or are Democrat than you think-also those first time voters who can be captured or sold.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: if you think your vote should serve as an expression of your essence in an election where there are two viable candidates you are a legitimately stupid person.

Jill Stein supporters love to complain and criticize, but they have absolutely no realistic plans as to how they’ll achieve any of their goals. Morons that love the smell of their own farts.

Kamala Harris if she goes on Joe Rogan as a Bene Gesserit and tells Joe that her plans are measured in centuries.

48 States to Harris.

Gonna tell my kids this is Dune, at least for a few more years until they’re old enough to watch it.

TSMC’s Arizona Chip Production Yields Surpass Taiwan’s in Win for US Push​

• Production yields in Arizona are 4 percentage points higher
  • The Phoenix plant began trial production earlier this year

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. has achieved early production yields at its first plant in Arizona that surpass similar factories back home, a significant breakthrough for a US expansion project initially dogged by delays and worker strife.

The share of chips manufactured at TSMC’s facility in Phoenix that are usable is about 4 percentage points higher than comparable facilities in Taiwan, Rick Cassidy, president of TSMC’s US division, told listeners on a webinar Wednesday, according to a person who participated. The success rate, or yield, is a critical measure in the semiconductor industry because it determines whether companies will be able to cover the enormous costs of a chip plant.

They found one of these people IRL

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: if you think your vote should serve as an expression of your essence in an election where there are two viable candidates you are a legitimately stupid person.
Now correct me if I’m wrong but let’s say that Young ladies vote happens to be the 5millionth vote for Stein, as an Independent or the what Green Party though she has no chance of winning 5mill votes is guaranteeing her name being on the ballot in the next federal election, technically Stein or the Young Lady could view that as a win and a vote that very much counts yes or no?

My GM was explaining to a Rep why he was voting for RFK and how his vote very much counted and was not wasted and that was his reasoning.

Is this true?

Now correct me if I’m wrong but let’s say that Young ladies vote happens to be the 5millionth vote for Stein, as an Independent or the what Green Party though she has no chance of winning 5mill votes is guaranteeing her name being on the ballot in the next federal election, technically Stein or the Young Lady could view that as a win and a vote that very much counts yes or no?

Some of y'all don't really understand the kind of candidate Trump is.

The chances of Jill Stein being on the ballot next election are directly related to the chances of another election taking place, which are higher with Kamala Harris than with Trump.

When a candidate is talking about "the enemy within" and "using the military to hunt them down;" when a candidate is saying that he will recognize elections only "if he wins," you are dealing with someone who must be denied power at all costs.

If leftists want to keep protesting, they must vote for the liberal candidates. If they think Trump and Harris are all the same, they won't know what hit them when Trump wins and hearsay is used to get them fired/thrown in jail while their habeas corpus gets suspended.

So at least 44% of the electorate sees very real economic problems and decide that the correct way to deal with them is to use the state to steal from immigrants and trans people.

It’s bad enough to characterize the other as being predatory; but as bad as that may be, I think a political movement has reached a new level of depravity when they now see the other as prey.

It’s bad enough to say, “build a wall to keep them out/keep them out of the bathrooms because they are dangerous and will harm me,” it’s another thing to say “worried about home prices? just seize the home of the immigrant who spent 30 years building and expanding that house. Grocery bills got you down? just steal 10 grand from members of an already extremely impoverished group.”

Really awful stuff is happening on the Right and it does bear a stronger resemblance to Fascism/Nazism than it did in 2016 and 2020.

Some of y'all don't really understand the kind of candidate Trump is.

The chances of Jill Stein being on the ballot next election are directly related to the chances of another election taking place, which are higher with Kamala Harris than with Trump.

When a candidate is talking about "the enemy within" and "using the military to hunt them down;" when a candidate is saying that he will recognize elections only "if he wins," you are dealing with someone who must be denied power at all costs.

If leftists want to keep protesting, they must vote for the liberal candidates. If they think Trump and Harris are all the same, they won't know what hit them when Trump wins and hearsay is used to get them fired/thrown in jail while their habeas corpus gets suspended.
So, it is true?
That ladies reasoning is not this but if it were, meh forget about her…..,you went on this explanation of why Stein won’t be on the ballot and how bad Trump is yea forget about her….. say my buddy GM claiming his vote is worth something based on RFK needing 5million votes? That’s true?

So at least 44% of the electorate sees very real economic problems and decide that the correct way to deal with them is to use the state to steal from immigrants and trans people.

It’s bad enough to characterize the other as being predatory; but as bad as that may be, I think a political movement has reached a new level of depravity when they now see the other as prey.

It’s bad enough to say, “build a wall to keep them out/keep them out of the bathrooms because they are dangerous and will harm me,” it’s another thing to say “worried about home prices? just seize the home of the immigrant who spent 30 years building and expanding that house. Grocery bills got you down? just steal 10 grand from members of an already extremely impoverished group.”

Really awful stuff is happening on the Right and it does bear a stronger resemblance to Fascism/Nazism than it did in 2016 and 2020.

"Trans" meaning "minorities and gays" in this instance. All you have to do is report someone you don't like.

Back
Top Bottom