Iowa 6
Ohio 18
Wisconsin 10
Maine 4
North Carolina 15
New Hampshire 4

On the table

Last edited:
The black vote is down, but the Latino vote will be up. And we all know who they'll be voting for, that is against.

Unless someone can show me a picture of some lone Latino person at a pro-Drumpf rally that supports Drumpf. Then they'll prove me wrong.
not in florida :lol: or atleast here in miami. the cubans are still riding with trump here heavy. Especially the ones 40 and over.

Last edited:
Even the most pro-trump polls have hillary 12 short of 270 with

Florida 29
Georgia 16
Nevada 6
Arizona 11
Iowa 6
Ohio 18
Wisconsin 10
Maine 4
North Carolina 15
New Hampshire 4

On the table

might wanna reevaluate that now... Michigan is now a tossup and she's collapsing in Pennsylvania.

Bret Baier is apologizing as if he didn't know exactly what he was doing

And his moronic viewers ate it up as was evidenced in this very thread

Good!

http://www.latimes.com/nation/polit...mpaign-no-you-can-t-1478284503-htmlstory.html

A judge in Cleveland on Friday issued a temporary restraining order against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign and a GOP political operative, preventing them from harassing or intimidating Ohio voters.

U.S. District Judge James Gwin ruled in a lawsuit filed by the Ohio Democratic Party that anyone who engages in intimidation or harassment inside or near Ohio polling places would face contempt-of-court charges. Gwin dismissed the Ohio Republican Party as a defendant in the case.

The lawsuit claimed that the Ohio GOP, the Trump campaign, operative Roger Stone and his political action committee, Stop the Steal, were conspiring to suppress minorities in urban areas from casting ballots on Tuesday.

The legal challenge is one of several across the country filed by Democrats claiming Republicans and the Trump campaign are pushing supporters to intimidate and confront voters on election day.

Republicans on Thursday fought back against charges of wrongdoing before judges in Nevada and Arizona. Arguments are to be heard in Pennsylvania on Monday.

An attorney representing Democrats told a judge in Newark, N.J., on Friday that Trump has “repeatedly encouraged his supporters to engage in vigilante efforts” in the guise of ferreting out potential voter fraud. The attorney said that the Republican National Committee is participating in such efforts.

An attorney for Republicans told the judge that party volunteers are engaging in normal poll-watching, and that Democrats haven’t found one instance in which someone was intimidated or prevented from voting.

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning in interviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

All of this has led to suspicion that someone in the FBI is leaking information to Giuliani and the Trump campaign. The Daily Beast’s Wayne Barrett explored those suspicions on Thursday, detailing how Giuliani’s ties to the agency date back to his days as a U.S. attorney in the 1980s.

Giuliani confirmed that notion Friday during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.”

“I did nothing to get it out, I had no role in it,” he said. “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it, and I can’t even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents.”

But Brazile!?!?

But media collusion with the DNC!?!

But the establishment!?!?!

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

For an outsider, Trump and his camp behave a lot like the career politicians he is gonna "save" us from.

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning in interviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

All of this has led to suspicion that someone in the FBI is leaking information to Giuliani and the Trump campaign. The Daily Beast’s Wayne Barrett explored those suspicions on Thursday, detailing how Giuliani’s ties to the agency date back to his days as a U.S. attorney in the 1980s.

“I did nothing to get it out, I had no role in it,” he said. “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it, and I can’t even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents.”

But Brazile!?!?

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

For an outsider, Trump and his camp behave a lot like the career politicians he is gonna "save" us from.
Rudy Giuliani is a bish

But Brazile!?!?

Comey is an Obama appointment...guess reaching would be an understatement :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Comey is a republican. Whether he colluded or not, we will never know, I doubt he did though, but he obviously made an error in judgment with writing that letter.

And he had to know that it would injure the Clinton campaign, he is not an idiot

Last edited:
Who's talking about Comey? We have a supposedly neutral organization colluding with a candidate. Wasn't that what YOU complained about? Or is it OK now that Trump is doing it?

Last edited:
I don't think he colluded, he just folded under the weight of political pressure.

I actually started to like Comey a lot after watching him speak at Georgetown University about community/police relationships mainly in black communities. He seems like a good dude generally from what I've seen from him.

But they all eventually show their ***.

Back
Top Bottom