***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm Mexican if that matters
laugh.gif
Me too
nthat.gif

What's this I'm seeing about rigged ballots counting for Hilary when the voter is selecting trump

[emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]

What's this I'm seeing about rigged ballots counting for Hilary when the voter is selecting trump

[emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]

What's this I'm seeing the GOP passing voter ID laws to suppress the black vote?

-Machines malfunctioning happens every election, and it has only been reported in one place and was caught. Relax

I'm really surprised Hillary is against marajuana legalization considering her husband clearly is high 85% of the time.

"Against" is a strong word.

Hillary's official statement was... "allowing states that have enacted marijuana laws to act as laboratories of democracy."

Basically it's a 'hands off approach' similar to Obama.

Also it's CRITICAL Hillary follows up with rescheduling cannabis from schedule I to schedule II so Federal funds can be allocated to RESEARCH!

At the gym listening these 16 somethings talking about "I'm voting for trump because Hilary is going to bring in all the Syrian terrorists. Trump wants to save us."

Whole campaign is built off fear mongering man I can't wait till this day is over.

At the gym listening these 16 somethings talking about "I'm voting for trump because Hilary is going to bring in all the Syrian terrorists. Trump wants to save us."

Whole campaign is built off fear mongering man I can't wait till this day is over.
Pee wee's cant even vote yet. Don't worry bout them
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so you feel his lying is worse than what is par for the course

you could see how this is of opinion & debatable then?

just sayin
Hill's lies are cover-ups to things that may look bad.... ie: the emails ..... it's not like she was trading secrets or covering up murders... she was just being careless, made a mistake, and tried to cover her ***..... we've all done that... doesn't make us bad people 

the difference in the lies, to me, are intent ..... I think Hill has overall good intentions... I think she cares about people, but at the same time cares about self-preservation... 

Trumps lies speak to his arrogance ....that he can just do what ever the hell he wants because.... he's Trump... he's great .... his intentions are not good ... ie: all the horror stories he tells people about illegal immigrants terrorizing, raping, and killing Americans

his entire campaign has just been one big cosign of HIMSELF.... Trump is in it for Trump... that's been clear from day 1

Back
Top Bottom