***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Perfect!

CNN is definitely trying to put some drama into their coverage.
mean.gif
its all about the ratings

Florida is one of those states where you really have to consider which parts of the state most votes have been counted. Because there will be a huge difference between votes in Miami and the rest of the state.

Florida is one of those states where you really have to consider which parts of the state most votes have been counted. Because there will be a huge difference between votes in Miami and the rest of the state.
like all the other battleground states

yea but I don't think anyone even expected it to be this close so far 

Also keep in mind much of the vote in FL that's being shown right now is absentee and early voting. 

Hopefully trump takes Michigan

I legit haven't seen a single Hillary sign or sticker supporting here

Aaaand on to Fox News. I want to watch these people's faces during the slow, soul burning ether of Drumpf's lead disappearing.

The mere fact that we're even watching to see if Donald damn Trump will be the president of the goddamn United States is just :rofl:

It's insane and depressing even when Hilary wins we still got all these...how do I put it...******* morons in this country.

Back
Top Bottom