***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That the race is this close is going to hurt America internationally for a long time, even if she wins.

Real talk 100%: I don't have a lot of faith left in America. Both candidates are honestly garbage, but if the majority of the voting public really thinks this guy is more worthy, I have no faith left. I'm not saying I'm moving, but I wouldn't put it too far out of the question for me.

How, in this day in age can we not find a perfect voting system.How or why are some counties or polling stations late? Keep it all under wraps and as the time zones change, Boom EAST COAST DONE at 7:05pm.

This all feels like hype ratings driven drama crap that most Americans eat up. This whole voting system is the problem.

Technology is so advanced yet we have polling stations taking their sweet time.

This is a nightmare. So many people we interact with on a daily basis that can't stand us are speaking tonight through this vote. Disgusting.

bruh this like an nba score right now. She gnna have to pull out some clutch votes.

This is not looking good guys. Gonna need a buzzer beater.

I'm sick that I'm anxious for her to win and disgusted with her at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom