***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl:

Yeah right..

Looking at the FL state map and counties.. Every major city, blue. The boon docks, red. The boon docks showing some strong bonding all across the country.

I hate every state of this country outside of CA, WA, and NY. @#$@ all these inbred hicks that make up this country

I know I know...... "I'm the real racist"

I truly don't know about that, and wasn't implying it. Your other statement did come across as the same tired "all white people are racists" rhetoric that just never really seems to go away. In my experience, there are bad apples in every ethnicity.

Aside from that, what I do know is that I'm white, I wasn't raised to be the kind of white person you speak of, and you definitely don't at all speak for any of my own personal viewpoints.

150 Elect votes

I love it how these news anchors are doing damage control so subtly....

"No surprises here guys, going as expected"

Yeah ***** right.

Even if Hillary wins, Reps could block almost everything she wants to do...

If Trump wins, he really has to show what he is able to do. It could be very embarrassing, but will be interesting for sure. 

I tried to tell people that Hill was a weak candidate and Bernie was better, but they used the Hillary had 3 mil more votes than Burn. Hill aint looking too good.

Also, the NYT "projection" is way off as well. It's based on partial results, which will be skewed towards Trump right now.

I know that...and big cities report later so that oculd be a potential flaw.

but

I presume the NYT is adjusting the odds based the demographics of each counties, and which counties are left that might sway results. that have reported. No?

Looks like Florida's just about done reporting...looking Red indefinitely :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom