***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ohio

CA isn't event being considered because it's a hard democratic state so that's not up for debate. Only states people really care about are PA, OH, MI, WI, NC, and NV. Because they might flip flop. Can't believe MI and WI are this close.

laugh.gif
that's why I'm laughing man. Clinton gonna come through and win this once Cali and the pacific west states results come through
you realize shes not going to have enough if Trump takes two more certain states though?

CA isn't event being considered because it's a hard democratic state so that's not up for debate. Only states people really care about are PA, OH, MI, WI, NC, and NV. Because they might flip flop. Can't believe MI and WI are this close.

I swear
For the last week or two they basically been saying that MI would be a toss up

laugh.gif
that's why I'm laughing man. Clinton gonna come through and win this once Cali and the pacific west states results come through
Y'all really don't do math do you? I want Hillary to win, but if she loses ONE of MI/WI even with the West states, he's going to win, unless she can counter with a win in NC. 

Last edited:
:lol: that's why I'm laughing man. Clinton gonna come through and win this once Cali and the pacific west states results come through

Those states are factored in already. We know the outcomes there. Only about five states matter every four years.

Back
Top Bottom