***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gonna be real interesting seeing who leads the new Democratic party in this aftermath,need them to be from the Bern wing of the party

@RustyShackleford

This is the big issue. They have not had another leader that was nurtured as the next big person. As funny as it sounds, Wiener was looked as one but of course he ****** himself over.

They might go to their own populist sort of candidate that takes the party more left like Elizabeth Warren or someone around level.

What a day! I guess the Latino vote in Florida fooled everyone. Latinos there voted for trump. Idk if there was a Mexican that voted for trump in California and Illinois. Idk what's going on with the Latino population in florida. Puerto Rican's have settled in Florida from the horrible situation in Puerto Rico in search of jobs and trump promised them jobs. Let's see if this is true.

Last edited:
Bernie would have washed Trump 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow cnn saying reject ion of clinton

Pick one devil instead of the other

No wonder its raining tomorrow

Gonna be real interesting seeing who leads the new Democratic party in this aftermath,need them to be from the Bern wing of the party
@RustyShackleford
This is the big issue. They have not had another leader that was nurtured as the next big person. As funny as it sounds, Wiener was looked as one but of course he ****** himself over.

They might go to their own populist sort of candidate that takes the party more left like Elizabeth Warren or someone around level.
I'd vote for a @RustyShackleford + @Biggie62 ticket.

NT taking over the world, one #NTthick meme at a time

What a day! I guess the Latino vote in Florida fooled everyone. Latinos there voted for trump. Idk if there was a Mexican that voted for trump in California and Illinois. Idk what's going on with the Latino population in florida. Puerto Rican's have settled in Florida from the horrible situation in Puerto Rico in search of jobs and trump promised them jobs. Let's see if this is true.

Mexicans CAN'T vote. Only Americans can vote in this election. No matter what Obama says.

I feel like they are cheesing us. Doesn't this always happen?

And somehow Hillary will win by a few points at the last moment and it will be 'the wildest election ever'

These fools out here manipulating the stock market.

I could be wrong though :lol:

So when can we start to panic?
They'll NEVER outright/flank the GOP and will lose again if they make this dumb mistake.

they don't need out flank them they just need eat away abit at the white people margins.

they just need to go back to pandering to whites in terms of rhetoric, and stop branding themselves as the party of diversity,

blacks will vote D because they have no choice, and Latino's will probably continue to lean democrat becuase of the damage trump has done.

You what america hates more than anything? Losers.

And hilary is the biggest loser in political history of the world.

Back
Top Bottom