***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Shout out to the Bernie Bros voting 3rd party or saying **** it altogether

Shout out to the group of Obama of the coalition doing the same or saying **** it altogether

Shout out to the media trying to normalize this ****

Also I'll say this Trump did not get elected by purely white people, just like Barack Obama every race had to come together to vote Obama and Trump into office, white people couldn't do it by themselves (at least I don't think so.)

Black twitter bout to turn Hotep
laugh.gif

This is why he'll win the day...

National exit poll of whites Men w/o degree: Trump +49% Women w/o degree: Trump +28% Men w/ degree: Trump +15% Women w/ degree: Clinton +6%

White folks got their country back.

Also I'll say this Trump did not get elected by purely white people, just like Barack Obama every race had to come together to vote Obama and Trump into office, white people couldn't do it by themselves (at least I don't think so.)
Poor whites came out in droves

Listen I don't like Hillary or Trump , I'm a libertarian and I think the govt should **** off and leave people alone. If Trump wins I don't think it's necessarily all about race, I think A LOT of people are just sick of the government and politicians in general and want someone who isn't beholden to anyone. 

That said I didn't vote for either so I can complain whoever wins lol

This.

Liberaterian is the new solution.... and they'll legalize it.

Listen I don't like Hillary or Trump , I'm a libertarian and I think the govt should **** off and leave people alone. If Trump wins I don't think it's necessarily all about race, I think A LOT of people are just sick of the government and politicians in general and want someone who isn't beholden to anyone. 

LOL

I'm done with these people man i'm watching history repeat itself with the ideology of goldwater, nixon and reagan winning again racism wins again and motha****ers are cracking jokes im done.
Serious question, are there enough white people to vote in Trump all by themselves? Wouldn't other races have to help?

Nope this is exactly why he is likely going to win, see my previous post. 

Back
Top Bottom