***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ninja did say it was gonna be like Btrexit here. I hte to say it but he was right. 

Not the human race really just Caucasians. Hate to put y'all all in a bunch but history speaks for itself it is what it is.

I wish I could find this remotely funny.
repped
Shout out to the Bernie Bros voting 3rd party or saying **** it altogether

Shout out to the group of Obama of the coalition doing the same or saying **** it altogether

Shout out to the media trying to normalize this ****
shoutout to people not taking racism, sexism and bigotry in this country seriously.

shoutout to people not learning from history

shoutout to my fellow liberals who went for it on forth down instead of taking the 3 points cause we wanted everything in this election instead of playing the long game.

I'm done with these people man i'm watching history repeat itself with the ideology of goldwater, nixon and reagan winning again racism wins again and motha****ers are cracking jokes im done.
Serious question, are there enough white people to vote in Trump all by themselves? Wouldn't other races have to help?
Voter turnout in america is usually not great  so that would need to increase a bit and white people are still the majority in this country so they wouldnt need the help of others as much as minorities would need the help of them. check out this post

This is why he'll win the day...

National exit poll of whites Men w/o degree: Trump +49% Women w/o degree: Trump +28% Men w/ degree: Trump +15% Women w/ degree: Clinton +6%

White folks got their country back.

Last edited:
Not the human race really just Caucasians. Hate to put y'all all in a bunch but history speaks for itself it is what it is.
mean.gif

Wolf still believes.

"Give her this state and that one too. Throw in the one on top. She's at 270!"

Im a young black dude employed in the tech sector, how do I leave the country?

You know a lot of people did not like Hillary right? I can guarantee you that if any half decent democratic candidate would have ran Trump would have lost. You guys really have to look and see how crooked Hillary really is.

I wish would could have told both candidates to go **** themselves and get new ones in. 

They really need to have a none of the above option ffs.

America will have to learn the hard way that minorities civil rights are under threat, and supply side economics doesn't work

The Supreme Court will probably never be progressive in our lifetime.

I guess some dudes are right, **** has to get bad, we have to reach crisis levels for people to take social progress seriously.

Welp, the next four years will be interesting. But so many lives will be destroyed.

My mom is probably gonna lose her health insurance and she is 55 and been through 3 cancer scares. **** me
mean.gif
Citizens United and taking gerrymandering to the court will not happen in my life time **** is sad. This is nothing but regression

This has to be the biggest L ever taken in history, I can't even imagine how Hillary must feel....

Back
Top Bottom