***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some of the numbers are coming out and apparently Hill got a much smaller portion of the Black AND Latino vote compared to Obama...

Surprised by the downturn in Latino voters more than anything
Black votes down 5% which was to be expected, since Obama wasn't on the ballot but that's still 88%

Latino vote down 6% which is stunning to me 65% from 71%

I swear to god

TRUMP IS GONNA TREAT THIS COUNTRY LIKE RESELLERS

Sell to the highest buyer

Hes a bizness man

This was such a hilarious night and damn it Trump is going to get the last laugh :smh:

She lost to a cool black guy in 2008.

She lost to a goofy white guy in 2016.
What does race have to do with any of this? With some of the comments I've seen on this site over the last few months I've learned that some of you still continue to base EVERY damn thing on race.

This country seems more divided than ever.
Really of all ****ing things you ask what does race have to do with this?!??!?!?!

What does race have to do with any of this? With some of the comments I've seen on this site over the last few months I've learned that some of you still continue to base EVERY damn thing on race.

The last part explains your question...

Not everyone is as colorblind as you wish they were

How long does it take for people to realize what they have done?

Do we get a brexit like response like the chick who said she voted to leave and after the result had to go on Google and figure out what it meant?

Last edited:
Once it's official

I cannot fathom that this guy actually won

Insane

You voted for him.

Did you think this was some sort of joke???

F'n ridiculous :smh:

It wasn't a joke, neither are good candidates but I thought Clinton would run away with it and make a fool of him

I said this for months and even as of today. Did NOT think he had a chance just like majority of these newscasters and etc thought as well

Kinda crazy

Really of all ****ing things you ask what does race have to do with this?!??!?!?!

:lol: It has everything to do with this

Thomas Sowell somewhere in his rocking chair enjoying the show. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump give his old *** a call

Last edited:
Seriously though can you imagine a Trump cabinet?!?!

Son isn't anywhere near qualified for office,what the **** kind of band of deplorables is he gonna put into high positions of power? :x :x

Back
Top Bottom