***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can't wait for the populist wing of the left to come out in full force against this administration. If folks thought the Tea Party movement was something,I can only imagine a Progressive equivalent but with actual substance behind their demands

That's If the Dems go the way of the future and don't go back into the past pushing neoliberal policies and moving to the right once again

The Democrats are the most progressive they have been culturally since FDR, and economically since FDR.

And white America just told them **** you we want policies every expert says will fail.

What reason do they have to move left on anything right now?

Like I said before, and have always said, we can not give anyone, especially white America the excuse that the were force to vote for Trump because Hillary was such a bad option.

They wanted Trump, they were plenty f reasons for them not to vote for Trump, they like what he was selling so much they ignored things that would kill anyone else's campaign

So when Trump start ******* up, and things go left, the people that made this decision have to own it.

You already know they are going to blame Obama for everything trump does wrong

Weed also legal in NV now, entire left coast gone be smoked up.

So glad I work for myself.
I can't imagine having to put up with this bull****.

When Obama got elected, it was so hectic on campus.
Y'all be safe and don't get baited.

Obamacare is done, gay marriage may be repealed, more religious freedom initiatives, this whole thing sucks to all hell. 

ninja so proud to be latin and doesnt realize he shot us down. he isn't latin to me anymore

Can't wait for the populist wing of the left to come out in full force against this administration. If folks thought the Tea Party movement was something,I can only imagine a Progressive equivalent but with actual substance behind their demands

That's If the Dems go the way of the future and don't go back into the past pushing neoliberal policies and moving to the right once again

The Democrats are the most progressive they have been culturally since FDR, and economically since FDR.

And white America just told them **** you we want policies every expert says will fail.

What reason do they have to move left on anything right now?

I honestly don't think it was her policies that got rejected like that,it's her as an individual they rejected categorically

Can you imagine the beating Liz Warren could put on Trump running the same ticket riding on a populist wave?

Last edited:
best thing now is to not be intimidated or to give in...they're stupid and let it be known, don't be afraid but be careful

Something about seeing a crowd of guys wearing those red trump hats bothers me :smh:

The evil is palpable

This is a disturbing image

Yep. So much for the whole "just wait for the baby boomers to die out" thing. 18-27 year olds that voted for Trump had those same type of values ingrained in them. What's even more embarrassing is the amount of blacks and Mexicans that aided in his cause. Those minorities (women included) should be ashamed of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom