***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Awkard feels today and for the rest of 2016

Celebs are lowkey quiet or astonished

The poster of White Privledge.

Last edited:
just passed by some foreign people and told them im ashamed to be considered american today

Amazing how I sit and look at a map of the UNITED STATES, separated by red and blue.

Not looking united to me at all :smh:

Can't wait for the populist wing of the left to come out in full force against this administration. If folks thought the Tea Party movement was something,I can only imagine a Progressive equivalent but with actual substance behind their demands

That's IF the Dems go the way of the future and don't go back into the past pushing neoliberal policies and moving to the right once again

Unfortunately, you're going to be waiting a while.

Yeah, as an immigrant myself, the isn't much I even say I like about America right now.

We made a lying incompetent bigot the president
In my entire life I have never thought this way, but now that you say it, this is the first time I truly wonder if it's better to go make a life elsewhere.

Imagine if all the educated Americans among us went to Canada or something.

Imagine all the people... Living life in peace... You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. Imagine no racist white guys, I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man. **** trump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom