***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Donald Trump
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm celebrating by getting pregnant, applying for welfare, and blowing my first check on percocet. Someone get me my free cell phone. I need to call my connect.

It's sad to me that in 2012 there's still so much rhetoric around the whole "my president is black" narrative. I wish we were past that as a nation. This election, as well as the one in 08, really puts things in perspective to how we still put so much emphasis on race in this country. I can see if people my parent's age were yelling my president is black; but people who are in their 20, who are far removed from the racial segregation we saw in the early 20th century are the ones driving it. I know we're no where near a"post racial America" but when do we begin to change our consciousness as a people that the world isn't black and white

Because up until the day before Obama announce his candidacy for the first time, the idea of having a black president was still a running joke. Blacks are still being killed, thrown in jail, stopped and searched, and pulled over just because they are black. Because saying "my president is black" is just a major **** you to the white establishment who still feel to this day blacks should know there place

I'm 26 have had my civil rights oppressed but other **** has happen to that has made me feel less of a person than your average white kid. When the day I got a kid, and they ask me if they could be president I can confidently say hell yes. I didn't believe that before 2008

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK :smokin, and that fact makes me sleep even sweeter at night. But get it, it is annoying to hear, DEAL WITH IT

Last edited:
i dont really watch fox news but ya'll had me want to tune in. the amount of saltiness right now is insane!

congrats obama!

Last edited:
on CNN's electoral map, it shows that romney is up in ohio, but the state is still blue. i know all the other states are swaying towards obama but 78% of the votes are in..

Last edited:
Legalizing marijuana is looking like it will pass here in Washington pretty easy

i told you guys obama is ganna win

the media was tryna hype this as a close race when it was already decided that obama was going to win

there are greater powers at work here :nerd:

on CNN's electoral map, it shows that romney is up, but the state is still blue. i know all the other states are swaying towards obama but 78% of the votes are in..

What calling the race is based on the counties still left to be counted..

If Obama showed well in Republican counties, and most of the rest of counties are Dem. That's how they call them

Republicains must learn that the minority is now the majority, blacks, Latino Asians make up that lil 45% comment mitt made. single women and all the other factors, and to the dude who said im tired of the president is black talk, you got to understand dude, america wants to feel cool, feel related to. My man had Jay-z perform at his last rally, JAY-Z a dude who is known to have lost 92 bricks in his lifetime "word to masterzik" I LOVE THIS COUNTRY.

Back
Top Bottom