***Official Political Discussion Thread***

D8sxR1.gif

you stated that now legally carrying a gun might be implemented you are down to wear the cuban.

and you also stated that stop and frisk is only imposed in high crime rates. so technically you live in a high crime area because you regularly wouldn't wear da cuban.

da hypocrisy is da proof in da pudding

ninja acts like nike will be bringing back their production factories into america now that trump was elected :lol:

No he doesn't.

People don't vote for policies, they vote for people they feel represent them.

Ninja wanted Trump for what he represented culturally, that's why arguing with him about economics, or laws doesn't make any sense.

Culture wars have **** to do with policy.

Ninja also voted for that man in hopes muscle cars get more affordable, so he can purchase one in a couple years.

He openly brags about this too :smh: :lol:

All I know is next year Public Enemy gonna release a comeback album that will be more relevant than ever. Mark my word.

No he doesn't.

People don't vote for policies, they vote for people they feel represent them.

Ninja wanted Trump for what he represented culturally, that's why arguing with him about economics, or laws doesn't make any sense.

Culture wars have **** to do with policy.

bro what are you talking about. ninja talking about da booming economy now that trump is the incumbent. he clearly stated now that america is going to run like business everyone will be reaping the benefits. he fails to see that only the 1% will be seeing better days.

Ninja also voted for that man in hopes muscle cars get more affordable, so he can purchase one in a couple years.

i can buy one right now (but im gettin my cuban first), da point is make em as mass produced & abundant as possible to make em as attainable as they use to be for da common man like da OG era.

da cafe regs would've made that impossible.

u wouldn't understand.. Liberals dont like choices unless its pro-choice

Aren't muscle cars already affordable?

Model: 2017 Ford Mustang
MSRP: From $32,920
Horsepower: 435 hp
Engine: 5.0 L V8
MPG: Up to 16 city / 25 highway
Curb weight: 3,705 lbs
Torque: 400 lb-ft

Dude is complaining about fuel efficient 400 HP cars for 30K ? I don't get it

da muscle car, da cuban, da foams, ninjas life consists of material. he has no consciousness because he lives in his comfort zone. driving a truck and living in a shack. acting like the world is all good and gravy.

i bet he won't walk down his own street wearing a trump shirt. the world of denial he wraps his mind is atrocious.

Last edited:
i just showed u how he is gonna rip up da cafe laws, :lol:
broke person never gave me a job so....

"The record is clear that deficit-financed tax cuts on high-income households and businesses have failed to boost growth at the federal or state level in the U.S., or in other countries."

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/...s_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=37094693

Welp.

so your evidence is a faculty liberal theoretician writing on his University blog? :lol:

Aren't muscle cars already affordable?

Model: 2017 Ford Mustang
MSRP: From $32,920
Horsepower: 435 hp
Engine: 5.0 L V8
MPG: Up to 16 city / 25 highway
Curb weight: 3,705 lbs
Torque: 400 lb-ft

Dude is complaining about fuel efficient 400 HP cars for 30K ? I don't get it

100% nostalgia reason :lol:

bro what are you talking about. ninja talking about da booming economy now that trump is the incumbent. he clearly stated now that america is going to run like business everyone will be reaping the benefits. he fails to see that only the 1% will be seeing better days.

This has been well documented and studied.

People pick the candidate they like, and find a partisan policy rationalization after wards.

In fact voters with more information are more prone to do this

Ninja is a classic high information partisan voter, the information is just a way to rationalize an opinion he already formed.

so your evidence is a faculty liberal theoretician writing on his University blog? :lol:

brooking institute is a university blog huh?

look

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I just posted that for the benefit of others who may not know about the historical ineffectiveness of trickle down economics.

Unfortunate there just isn't much evidence that it works.

but hey maybe it does this time. I wish all americans goodluck with it. :nerd:

Last edited:
i bet he won't walk down his own street wearing a trump shirt. the world of denial he wraps his mind is atrocious.

thats why liberals aint see da L coming... unlike me(i love thumbing ya wee wee heads in da eye), regular folk got of listening to this drivel....

learn to cuddle that L :lol:

Last edited:
Lolol da republican mindset
at least you're being honest Ninja :lol:
**** the poor right? Keep them down there right?

ninja acts like he is not poor. his shack is like mansion for him.

This has been well documented and studied.

People pick the candidate they like, and find a partisan policy rationalization after wards.

In fact voters with more information are more prone to do this

Ninja is a classic high information partisan voter, the information is just a way to rationalize an opinion he already formed.

of course. he refuses to see the other side of the coin. and it's people like that are cancerous to society. he is talking about global warming and only examining info from a bias opinion. he has no form of critical thinking.

look

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I just posted that for the benefit of others who may not no about the historical ineffectiveness of trickle down economics.

u posted a damn Op-ED b.

c'mon...we still pushing this smug **** that got Democrats smoked as worse as in da 20's?

look

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I just posted that for the benefit of others who may not no about the historical ineffectiveness of trickle down economics.

Unfortunate there just isn't much evidence that it works.

but hey maybe it does this time. I wish all americans goodluck with it. :nerd:

Indeed, research by Martin Feldstein, President Reagan’s former chief economist, and Douglas Elmendorf, the former Democrat-appointed Congressional Budget Office Director, concluded that the 1981 tax cuts had virtually no net impact on growth. Instead, the post-recession recovery of the early 1980s benefited primarily from the Fed’s decision to reduce interest rates.

http://www.nber.org/chapters/c10943.pdf

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Somebody explain these things, I don't know how to economics.

ninja acts like he is not poor. his shack is like mansion for him.
of course. he refuses to see the other side of the coin. and it's people like that are cancerous to society. he is talking about global warming and only examining info from a bias opinion. he has no form of critical thinking.

Most people make political choices this way though, he's not an aberration, he's the norm.

thats why liberals aint see da L coming... unlike me(i love thumbing ya wee wee heads in da eye), regular folk got of listening to this drivel....

learn to cuddle that L :lol:

you are living in a world full of L. you live in a shack and await a day you can check a damn box to finally brag about what you feel you are.

look

u posted a damn Op-ED b.

c'mon...we still pushing this smug **** that got Democrats smoked as worse as in da 20's?

One thing that seems lost on you is the year 1929.

Read up on it.

You should be afraid and prep da pelle and da timbs for the soup line.

Back
Top Bottom