***Official Political Discussion Thread***

regrets 
laugh.gif
These people really voted for this man and are now surprised by his actions 
laugh.gif

Seems like his core supporters are still behind him 1000% though. When you start to see dissent on r/the_donald, that'll be the sign that his core support is crumbling.

He'd have to do something enormously outrageous to convince those folks to shop worshipping the ground their "god-emperor" walks on though

Last edited:
regrets :lol:

Anyone that was paying attention to fact-checking during the election would have known Trump lies a lot, and was probably not going to keep his word, or wouldn't have the power to keep his word.

Yet these fools are surprised :lol:

Last edited:

These people really voted for this man and are now surprised by his actions :lol:
Seems like his core supporters are still behind him 1000% though. When you start to see dissent on r/the_donald, that'll be the sign that his core support is crumbling.
He'd have to do something enormously outrageous to convince those folks to shop worshipping the ground their "god-emperor" walks on though

How long before the "deplorables" march on DC? I want to believe that next time, they'll listen to the smug ones who told them they were being conned, but I know better. Some lessons are learnt the hard way.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ition-new-york-leave-get-rid-of-a7451826.html

New Yorkers don't seem to happy about that 1 million dollars a day taxpayer bill

Almost 100,000 people have demanded Melania Trump pack her designer bags and leave New York, after it was announced the next First Lady of the United States intended to stay in the city until her son has finished the school year.

Usually, the family of new presidents immediately move into the White House in Washington DC, but this time Ms Trump wants to defy convention and stay behind - at an estimated expense of $1,000,000 a day in security costs to New York taxpayers.

The petition asks the Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, and City Mayor Bill De Blasio to refuse to pay to protect Donald Trump’s wife, after he moves out of Trump Tower, the 58-story skyscraper on Fifth Avenue in midtown Manhattan, where the family currently reside in the luxury penthouse. 

“The New York taxpayers refuse to pay over $1 million a day so she can stay,” the petitioners wrote. “If this decision has been made, between the two of them they should be the ones to pay for it. Not New York taxpayer dollars that could be used on roads, schools, transit, sanitation, new jobs and other expenses that the city has.”

They added: “This is what tax dollars should be used for, improvements for the city and all the people of the city, not just one.”

Ms Trump has indicated she wants to stay under the crystal chandeliers and Greek-myth-painted ceilings of her home from when Mr Trump is sworn in, in January, until late spring or early summer when 10-year-old Barron's private school in Manhattan breaks for the summer. 

She is said to regularly drop her son off at the school, fees for which are reportedly $40,000 a year. 

“Melania is extremely close to Barron, and they have become closer during the campaign," a source close to the transition team told the New York Post.

”The campaign has been difficult for Barron, and she is really hoping to keep disruption to a minimum.”

Transition officials were also asked about their plans. Jason Miller, a spokesman for Mr Trump, told the newspaper: “No official statement has been released by the Trump family regarding transition timing, but like any parents, they are concerned about pulling their 10-year-old son out of school in the middle of the year.”

(see link for rest of article)

Anyone that was paying attention to fact-checking during the election would have known Trump lies a lot, and was probably not going to keep his word, or wouldn't have the power to keep his word.

Yet these fools are surprised :lol:

******s. All of them. No man who flip flops and lies the way Trump does was ever going to keep his word.

Last edited:
It's been said for years that there are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers. This election definitely proved that.

You don't disband the team just because you lost at the Super Bowl

they don't have a team....they were devastated.

and used the white nationalist wave of the Tea Party to completely destroy in in 2010.

umm Obamacare and cap & trade attempt backlash rolled Obama in da midterms.. u still using identity politics to hide da fact that Obamacare was and still is majority disliked by da American people.

and used the white nationalist wave of the Tea Party to completely destroy in in 2010.

umm Obamacare and cap & trade attempt backlash rolled Obama in da midterms.. u still using identity politics to hide da fact that Obamacare was and still is majority disliked by da American people.

-You still in denial about what the the racism within the Tea Party.

-The ACA didn't even go fulling into effect until years later. There was no mandate in 2010.

-The Cap and Trade attempt was not a major policy issue in the 2010 midterms. The major environmental issue during that year was the Gulf Oil spill.

-And funny you quote this, but you completely ignored my last response to you.

-Stop being a damb hypocrite. White nationalist outchea calling your papi the God Emperor, white identity politics is strong on the right.

Last edited:

-You still in denial about what the the racism within the tea Party.

-The ACA didn't even go fulling into effect until years later. There was no mandate in 2010.

-The Cap and Trade attempt was not a major policy issue in the 2010 midterms. The major environmental issue during that year was the Gulf Oil spill.

-Stop being a damb hypocrite. White nationalist outchea calling your papi the God Emperor, white identity politics is strong on the right.

meanwhile your ignoring da serious backlash to Obamacare...

ayo duke...they lost a RECORD number of seats... second only to da 2014 Massacre.

facts is da facts b.

i hope da Democrats get as radical left as possible...so they can be unelectable for da foreseeable future.

they gotta da smug elitism before i see them again as viable.

ayo duke...they lost a RECORD number of seats... second only to da 2014 Massacre.

facts is da facts b.

i hope da Democrats get as radical left as possible...so they can be unelectable for da foreseeable future.

The backlash from the ACA was mainly among the Tea Party.

It is the Tea Party that fueled most of the GOP's gains.

And it is real special you're accusing someone of ignoring a point. Especially given we are talking about white nationalism on the right.

Da hypocrisy

******s. All of them. No man who flip flops and lies the way Trump does was ever going to keep his word.

Obama did that same thing how many times?

Fact checkers rate Obama as a way more truthful person than Trump. Nice try on the deflection though
Every time Trump makes a questionable move, they are going to make the easiest deflection
"B-b-but what about Obamacare"
"B-b-but Obama didn't tell me about this even though he really announced it"
Republican 101 textbook of deflections right there
Da heat will be on them starting 2017, can't scapegoat Obama and da libs any longer for any errors in their policy making

It was already fun watching ninja not know what he was talking about when it came to the economy but watching him and this other clown pretend they got a grasp on foreign affairs is even more hilarious. You can sense the bluffing and fake confidence in the statement :lol:

Backing any move by Donald internationally blindly. Still pretending he has a plan.

Idiots. The lot of them. All who voted him are the ones I hope suffer the most. Needs to be hammered in to them what sort of mistake they made and how they only damaged their own future.

Donald out here literally making moves to benefit his business :lol:

So how did they get to the Super Bowl?

Can't go ignoring metaphors whenever you want cuz you aint make them up ninja

Fact checkers rate Obama as a way more truthful person than Trump. Nice try on the deflection though

Who checks the fact checkers? I don't know them but ok.
I can start listing ACA lies but there isn't enough room

You threatening post GOP talking points. I have heard them all b

Most people that complain about the ACA, don't know the economics of the health care industry.

For some reason, given some of your previous post, I have a hunch you might be another one.

facts is da facts b.

The backlash from the ACA was mainly among the Tea Party.

It is the Tea Party that fueled most of the GOP's gains.

you still ignoring it :lol: :smh:

da midterms were fueled by people promising to repeal & replace Obamacare.

Tea Party was born outta da Obamacare backlash.. Obamacare is STILL unpopular 6 years later.

soak in da fact, accept it, and move on.

You threatening post GOP talking points. I have heard them all b

Most people that complain about the ACA, don't know the economics of the health care industry.

For some reason, given some of your previous post, I have a hunch you might be another one.

You can hunch all you want. A blantant lie is a blatant lie either way you look at it.

It was already fun watching ninja not know what he was talking about when it came to the economy but watching him and this other clown pretend they got a grasp on foreign affairs is even more hilarious. You can sense the bluffing and fake confidence in the statement :lol:

Backing any move by Donald internationally blindly. Still pretending he has a plan.

Idiots. The lot of them. All who voted him are the ones I hope suffer the most. Needs to be hammered in to them what sort of mistake they made and how they only damaged their own future.

Donald out here literally making moves to benefit his business :lol:

So how did they get to the Super Bowl?

do u see da weak *** competition? :lol:

jim Webb, Martin O'Malley? :lol:

and Bernie was cut in da knees by superdelegates so....thats your answer.

Y'all remember when Clinton's presidency erased Bush's?

What about when W erased Clinton?

And then Obama erased W right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom