***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Obama could die tomorrow and they'd still find a way to blame him for everything

You don't disband the team just because you lost at the Super Bowl

they don't have a team....they were devastated.

and used the white nationalist wave of the Tea Party to completely destroy in in 2010.

umm Obamacare and cap & trade attempt backlash rolled Obama in da midterms.. u still using identity politics to hide da fact that Obamacare was and still is majority disliked by da American people.

-You still in denial about what the the racism within the tea Party.

-The ACA didn't even go fulling into effect until years later. There was no mandate in 2010.

-The Cap and Trade attempt was not a major policy issue in the 2010 midterms. The major environmental issue during that year was the Gulf Oil spill.

-And funny you quote this, but you completely ignored my last response to you.

-Stop being a damb hypocrite. White nationalist outchea calling your papi the God Emperor, white identity politics is strong on the right.

meanwhile your ignoring da serious backlash to Obamacare...

ayo duke...they lost a RECORD number of seats... second only to da 2014 Massacre.

facts is da facts b.

i hope da Democrats get as radical left as possible...so they can be unelectable for da foreseeable future.

they gotta da smug elitism before i see them again as viable.

The backlash from the ACA was mainly among the Tea Party.

It is the Tea Party that fueled most of the GOP's gains.

you still ignoring it :lol: :smh:

da midterms were fueled by people promising to repeal & replace Obamacare.

Tea Party was born outta da Obamacare backlash.. Obamacare is STILL unpopular 6 years later.

soak in da fact, accept it, and move on.

Why do you continue to just talk out your ***

-I lived in DC at the time, the Tea Party was having rallies before the ACA was passed. Their first major rally in DC was just weeks after the inauguration to protest TARP, and they had a Tax Day protest

Use Google.

-And many parts of the ACA are popular, while "Obamacare" is not. Which points to a clear priming affect.

People love many parts of the law, even people that claim they want to repeal it completely.

and used the white nationalist wave of the Tea Party to completely destroy in in 2010.

umm Obamacare and cap & trade attempt backlash rolled Obama in da midterms.. u still using identity politics to hide da fact that Obamacare was and still is majority disliked by da American people.

-The ACA didn't even go fulling into effect until years later. There was no mandate in 2010.

-The Cap and Trade attempt was not a major policy issue in the 2010 midterms. The major environmental issue during that year was the Gulf Oil spill.

-Stop being a damb hypocrite. White nationalist outchea calling your papi the God Emperor, white identity politics is strong on the right.

ayo duke...they lost a RECORD number of seats... second only to da 2014 Massacre.

facts is da facts b.

i hope da Democrats get as radical left as possible...so they can be unelectable for da foreseeable future.

Tea Party was born outta da Obamacare backlash.. Obamacare is STILL unpopular 6 years later.

-I lived in DC at the time, the Tea Party was having rallies before the ACA was passed. Their first major rally in DC was just weeks after the inauguration to protest TARP, and they had a Tax Day protest

Use Google.

-And many parts of the ACA are popular, while "Obamacare" is not. Which points to a clear priming affect.

People love many parts of the law, even people that claim they want to repeal it completely.

Obamacare as a whole has NEVERenjoyed majority support period.

*Whenever Trump does a bad move

"B-b-but what about Obama" :lol:

Sad!

guess u missed da election... Obama's whole history bout to be crushed.
Guess u missed da past 8 years of Republicans deflections and scapegoating

Obama caused his own backlash with Obamacare.. people voted politicians to STOP it :lol:

Then why didn't Obama lose in 2012.

Romney was promising to repeal it

facts is da facts b.

Use Google.

Obamacare as a whole has NEVERenjoyed majority support period.

And you're using that to ignore the fact that much of the law is popular.

Ignoring the priming affect to pedal your flimsy right wing talking point

If anything, the major problem with the ACA is that it is not left wing enough.

Last edited:
You can't expect to defend Obama's economic policies and have someone like me take you serious. It just reaks of bias

Sad!

Obama caused his own backlash with Obamacare.. people voted politicians to STOP it :lol:

because Romney was a crappy candidate.. every month he had someone else surging in da polls to be his replacement.

all Da GOP did in 2014 do is say "we will repeal Obamacare, give us da senate"

do i have to get da "im not on da ballot, but my policies are" video from 2014 again? :lol:

You can't expect to defend Obama's economic policies and have someone like me take you serious. It just reaks of bias

You not taking me serious is one of the biggest compliments I could get.

You wanna debate policy and economics?

Then pull ya skirt down and let's do it

At this joint, you're just hiding behind drive by right wing nonsense post b

Last edited:

Sad!

because Romney was a crappy candidate.. every month he had someone else surging in da polls to be his replacement.

do i have to get da "im not on da ballot, but my policies are" video from 2014 again? :lol:

And like magic, Look at how the goal post have moved. And you contradict yourself within one sentence

You knew one-rep buddy got you gassed up b. You usually deflect better than this.

One election the public vote on policy, the next they vote on policy.

You're hiding behind drive by right wing nonsense b

The amount of money we owe doubled. There isn't anything to talk about. He failed. Period.

He came in and made everything look better with stimulus and it was all veneer at the end of the day.

Sad!

And like magic, Look at how the goal post have moved. And you contradict yourself within one sentence

You knew one-rep buddy got you gassed up b. You usually deflect better than this.

how u talking **** bout goalpost moves when da Romney election was 2012 ? :lol:

between 2010-2016 da democrats have been exterminated like da plague and its all attributed to Obamacare.

Last edited:

The amount of money we owe doubled. There isn't anything to talk about. He failed. Period.

He came in and made everything look better with stimulus and it was all veneer at the end of the day.

-Of course you want to make a shallow correlation argument, because your argument has no substance. The main drivers of our debt are the wars Obama didn't start, a tax code he got stuck with, and the biggest recession since the great depression that he had no hand in recreating.

The stimulus and bailouts were to stabilize the economy. They obviously worked, they had to be done.

-If you're so concerned about the deficit and debt, then Donald Trump, or anyone promising wealthy people tax cuts is the last person that should be in power.

You supporting such a man just makes you look hypocritical.

Supply-side tax cuts, and massive deficit spending are known explode the deficit and national debt. See Reagan, see Bush Jr.

If whether the debt went up or down during a Presidency determines success or failure, then pretty much every President is a failure.

Sad!

Then why does a Republican state of kentucky other than their governor love Obamacare so much

The truth is that a good amount of people are more into preserving their white nationalist culture that the Republicans advertised in their campaigns and felt the Democrats were against that culture.
The election proved that.

Sad!

how u talking **** bout goalpost moves when da Romney election was 2012 ? :lol:

between 2010-2016 da democrats have been exterminated like da plague and its all attributed to Obamacare.

You brought up people voting in pass election to get rid of the ACA.

I said that between the two election you keep bringing up as proof of your talking point, that folk could have gotten rid of the ACA if they had just voted Obama out in 2012.

Is fact is to refute your point. It is not a deflection.

You're sounding a lil desperate Edwin.

Back
Top Bottom