***Official Political Discussion Thread***

*Whenever Trump does a bad move

"B-b-but what about Obama" :lol:

Sad!

guess u missed da election... Obama's whole history bout to be crushed.
Guess u missed da past 8 years of Republicans deflections and scapegoating

Obama caused his own backlash with Obamacare.. people voted politicians to STOP it :lol:
Then why does a Republican state of kentucky other than their governor love Obamacare so much

The truth is that a good amount of people are more into preserving their white nationalist culture that the Republicans advertised in their campaigns and felt the Democrats were against that culture.
The election proved that.

and still with this identity politics bull **** :smh: :lol:

200 counties that voted for Obama in 2008 & 2012 voted for Trump in 2016..

FACE IT, Obamacare KILLED Hillary cuz she was put in a place where has to defend da indefensible.

Sad!

Obama caused his own backlash with Obamacare.. people voted politicians to STOP it :lol:

Then why didn't Obama lose in 2012.

Romney was promising to repeal it

because Romney was a crappy candidate.. every month he had someone else surging in da polls to be his replacement.

all Da GOP did in 2014 do is say "we will repeal Obamacare, give us da senate"

do i have to get da "im not on da ballot, but my policies are" video from 2014 again? :lol:

And like magic, Look at how the goal post have moved. And you contradict yourself within one sentence

You knew one-rep buddy got you gassed up b. You usually deflect better than this.

One election the public vote on policy, the next they vote on policy.

how u talking **** bout goalpost moves when da Romney election was 2012 ? :lol:

between 2010-2016 da democrats have been exterminated like da plague and its all attributed to Obamacare.

You brought up people voting in pass election to get rid of the ACA.

I said that between the two election you keep bringing up as proof of your talking point, that folk could have gotten rid of the ACA if they had just voted Obama out in 2012.

Is fact is to refute your point. It is not a deflection.

You're sounding a lil desperate Edwin.

im sounding desperate but da Democrats are now a regional party and da GOP own all da houses of government...who u trying to fool me or yourself? :lol:

Obamacare doomed da Democrats, learn that ****, accept that ****, move on.

Last edited:
So you come into office with those issues at hand and you draft the aca?

-Healthcare Reform was a major issue of the 2008 election, it had been a major issue in the United States probably since the 1950s. The ACA was a centrist version of the common social insurance style healthcare reforms you see across the globe.

The problem with the ACA is that it is too right wing.

-Besides stabilizing the economy. Healthcare reform was the major economic issue of the time. The GOP showed up practically empty handed to the debate.

Fact checkers rate Obama as a way more truthful person than Trump. Nice try on the deflection though

Who checks the fact checkers? I don't know them but ok.
I can start listing ACA lies but there isn't enough room

You threatening post GOP talking points. I have heard them all b

Most people that complain about the ACA, don't know the economics of the health care industry.

For some reason, given some of your previous post, I have a hunch you might be another one.
Bruh, I'm sure you've wasted time arguing with this dude before under his last SN. Don't bother again. Complete clown status.

Instead of observing and learning dudes rather parrot talking points and pretend they have a grasp of the topic.

do u see da weak *** competition? :lol:

jim Webb, Martin O'Malley? :lol:

and Bernie was cut in da knees by superdelegates so....thats your answer.
So the team had no competition and had an easy path to the Superbowl.

You not making sense.

Before you said there was no team :lol: If you can't keep up with metaphors don't reply to them.

Last edited:

Sad!

Then why didn't Obama lose in 2012.

Romney was promising to repeal it

because Romney was a crappy candidate.. every month he had someone else surging in da polls to be his replacement.

all Da GOP did in 2014 do is say "we will repeal Obamacare, give us da senate"

do i have to get da "im not on da ballot, but my policies are" video from 2014 again? :lol:

And like magic, Look at how the goal post have moved. And you contradict yourself within one sentence

You knew one-rep buddy got you gassed up b. You usually deflect better than this.

One election the public vote on policy, the next they vote on policy.

how u talking **** bout goalpost moves when da Romney election was 2012 ? :lol:

between 2010-2016 da democrats have been exterminated like da plague and its all attributed to Obamacare.

You brought up people voting in pass election to get rid of the ACA.

I said that between the two election you keep bringing up as proof of your talking point, that folk could have gotten rid of the ACA if they had just voted Obama out in 2012.

Is fact is to refute your point. It is not a deflection.

You're sounding a lil desperate Edwin.

im sounding desperate but da Democrats are now a regional party and da GOP own all da houses of government...who u trying to fool me or yourself? :lol:

Obamacare doomed da Democrats, learn that ****, accept that ****, move on.

Ahhhh more deflecting.

And I have already conceded the Tea Party had a major problem with the ACA. But it is the Tea Party that drove the Obama and Democrat backlash.

And funny, you want to admonish me for seemingly not giving an inch to you, yet you refuse to acknowledge the white nationalism on the right when I ask.

Stop demanding concessions from people, when you're guilty of the very same thing that upsets you.

They have a term for people like that...............a hypocrite/

In the months leading to the election, all ninja wanted to talk about was emails and wikileaks. Spamming the thread everyday with that ****

Never brought up obamacare. Now it's all he wants to talk about and wants to say that this was what killed Hilary's chances to win

FOH dog :lol:

In the months leading to the election, all ninja wanted to talk about was emails and wikileaks. Spamming the thread everyday with that ****

Never brought up obamacare. Now it's all he wants to talk about and wants to say that this was what killed Hilary's chances to win

Ninja only wants to talk about something when it suits him.

Good ACA news, Ninja is silent. Bad ACA news, "da rate increases gonna sink Clinton"

The perfect example of this is jobs reports. When we got one bad one, Ninja ran his mouth about "da anemic jobs report". Essential pointed out that it was partly due to the Verizon strike it looked bad. He didn't care, he posted about it in multiple threads.

Then the next few jobs reports look great and he either shut his mouth, or wanted to talk about "da U6, and the U3 being a fake number", acting like the BLS is cooking the books.

It is always the same sad shtick with him.

Last edited:

Sad!

Then why does a Republican state of kentucky other than their governor love Obamacare so much

The truth is that a good amount of people are more into preserving their white nationalist culture that the Republicans advertised in their campaigns and felt the Democrats were against that culture.
The election proved that.

and still with this identity politics bull **** :smh: :lol:

200 counties that voted for Obama in 2008 & 2012 voted for Trump in 2016..

FACE IT, Obamacare KILLED Hillary cuz she was put in a place where has to defend da indefensible.
Dude that wasn't one of the main reasons why Hillary lost the middle states and the swing states.
She simply didn't appeal enough to the white population out there and wasn't active enough in drawing the blue collar vote. Not to mention the leaks of her server really damaged her campaign. If she actually did Obama's strategy in those past two elections of courting the blue collar vote more, the race in those states would have been a lot closer. But anyway, that's all in the past.

Ninja has selective memory :lol:

Ninja has selective memory :lol:

It's not selective memory. It's selecting facts to support his position that Obama/the left is bad, and the right is good. That's it.

They run their mouths about "policies" when the reality is, policies are the furthest things from their minds. They are driven by an irrational dislike of the other side. That is why the goal, anytime they regurgitate right wing talking points, is to win the argument, even at the expense of making sense and/or being consistent in their beliefs. They live for the "gotcha" moment. It's hilarious and worrying at the same time.

its beeeeeen part of da sauce, do u really want me going back and quoting everything ya ignored that i said that ended up being true?

we'd be here all night.

Last edited:
and da democrats idea was to shove it down people's throats? :lol:

Obama put forward his first proposal in the Dem primaries, and it beat a filibuster.

It wasn't forced down anyone's throat.

it didn't beat a filibuster, it was passed thru a simple reconciliation majority.

idk why ya both to rewrite history...i was da one who was right :lol:

that whole havard tape out ya might as well study that.

and da democrats idea was to shove it down people's throats? :lol:

Obama put forward his first proposal in the Dem primaries, and it beat a filibuster.

It wasn't forced down anyone's throat.

it didn't beat a filibuster, it was passed thru a simple reconciliation majority.

idk why ya both to rewrite history...i was da one who was right :lol:

that whole havard tape out ya might as well study that.

Three times prior, I have have disproved this claim.

Yet you still repeat this lie because you refuse to educate yourself about anything.

http://niketalk.com/t/509493/official-political-discussion-thread/43860#post_26981051

Learn your civics, if the ACA doesn't beat that Senate filibuster, it never becomes law.

You can't pass comprehensive reforms like that through reconciliation.

Like I asked before Edwin, why do you insist on looking ignorant on the same issue over and over.

Why?

Last edited:
Sarah and Ann are not happy

http://m.sfgate.com/entertainment/t...arah-Palin-Already-Mad-at-Donald-10688601.php

Palin called the Carrier deal "crony capitalism."

Ann is talking about "if Trump sells out, it's not our fault"

Looks like reality is setting in. They planted the seeds of division in their followers' minds and now they are bailing out on them.

LOL.
like i said, this will be glorious.

it'll end with a parade down main street featuring trump, tarred and feathered. people from both sides of the aisle will be spitting on him. meanwhile the world will forgive us for trump's transgressions because we will live stream the whole parade.

the gold from his buildings will be melted down to make him a golden crown.

Last edited:
regrets :lol:

Anyone that was paying attention to fact-checking during the election would have known Trump lies a lot, and was probably not going to keep his word, or wouldn't have the power to keep his word.

Yet these fools are surprised :lol:

Man, one of my coworkers is insane. Trump is like his idol. Tombout he's gonna rip up all these deals and make America great again, there's nothing wrong with the Taiwan thing. He just discovered the mac miller song called Donald Trump and is playing it non stop. :smh: Ashamed that this guy is a union member.

Back
Top Bottom