***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:smh:.

This is what "half of America" wanted. They know politicians are con-men yet they made the con-man a politician.

***** ain't eem president yet and already flip flopping.

Thanks Obama.
They convinced themselves they were special. That this con man was different, that he would con everyone else except them because he truly cared...

These are the same people who fall in love with strippers and think wrestling is real dammit!

it-s-still-real-to-me-dammit-o.gif

What a piece of ****. Minimizing Obama's accomplishments like that.

Dude was a US Senator, a State Legislator, an author, college professor, graduate top of his class at Harvard Law and was a self made millionaire.

**** you and your sws dog whistle Pence. Ben Carson is not qualified for this position, period.

Absolute comedy.

"People are asking if this guy who said he's not qualified to hold a position is qualified to hold a position? Hoho irony amirite?"

Yo I ain't even realize he was talking about Obama, now it's even funnier :lol: :lol: comparing Obama to Ben Carson is like comparing.... Obama to Donald Trump :lol:

Last edited:
Is anyone surprised about Pence though? Dude has been a well-known buffoon for a while,word to advocating "gay conversion" therapy among other things. Dude is a christian extremist wingnut,it's just terrifying that he's an impeachment away from the highest office...

Last edited:
So retired neurosurgeon dr. Ben Carson said he was unqualified for a position as secretary of Health and Human Services but somehow he's now qualified for HUD?

Strong logic as usual 
laugh.gif

Trump's thought process probably amounted to something like:

Urban -> black -> Ben Carson likes me -> nomination

Last edited:
Speaking of fake accounts, I still have the instagram @Marcorubio laying around if you  want to take your support to the next level @Rico x Hood  
laugh.gif

That's a fake twitter account

Mike Pence real twitter account is @mike_pence
Got fooled :smh:  It does sound exactly like something he would say 
There's a lot of troll accounts posting tweets like this
From what I seen from Pence's real twitter account, he wouldn't post anything inflammatory like that.
It's getting to the point on twitter that people are too easily gullible and don't check the source of the tweet or do research on it.
And that's where Trump thrives at....his tweets are often not checked for accuracy but people will still take it at face value and believe it's real. Same how some of us in this thread just saw that fake tweet and thought it was actually something Pence just said.

I'm better than that. That's my fault. Gotta double check for them blue checks out here. Strange times we're living in.

mean.gif
laugh.gif
Technically someone with the resources could get a verified page and spread fake news on the next level.

Some of my business acquaintances have a method to get a verified badge on instagram for example. If I were to pay them between one and two grand for a secure instagram with a verified badge and then swap @Marcorubio onto it, I could post whatever I want as the "official" marcorubio.

Wouldn't last very long though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom