***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sitting at the cigar shop midtown old white dude next to me asked if I voted for crooked Hillary or trump :lol: son had the nerve to say trump will be a success because he appoints good people and manages them to assure production. Asian doctor sitting across from us just laughed. These guys sipping the kool aid

Last edited:
Here's difference. When I'm wrong. I say my bad, laugh at myself and move on and learn from it. I don't try and deflect, dodge or double down.

I say my bad....and keep it moving. Like a real one. You wouldn't know....

Yea I never admit things like that...

Stick to snapchat, at least there your failures disappear after 24 hrs.

Last edited:
I didn't see it posted in here but Howard Dean dropped out of the DNC race a few days ago...

Given the ongoing slander campaign aimed at Ellison, accusing him of anti-semitism and all :rolleyes,I've seen Tom Perez's name pop up. He'd be a better candidate than Dean imo and could probably be a full time chair

Last edited:
Some of us goofed, true. Lulz should be had

But Ninja and Rico are really the ones to talk after all the misinformation we have had to correct in here. That is really rich.

Yea I never admit things like that...

Stick to snapchat, at least there your failures disappear after 24 hrs.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't see it posted in here but Howard Dean dropped out of the DNC race a few days ago.

Given the ongoing slander campaign aimed at Ellison, accusing him of anti-semtism :rolleyes,I've seen Tm Perez's name pop up. He'd be a better candidate than Dean imo

I didn't know Dubya was doing oppo for Ellison's opponents

I didn't see it posted in here but Howard Dean dropped out of the DNC race a few days ago.

Given the ongoing slander campaign aimed at Ellison, accusing him of anti-semtism :rolleyes,I've seen Tm Perez's name pop up. He'd be a better candidate than Dean imo

Even worse,billionaire top Dem donor Haim Saban...Ellison is done :lol: :smh:

This is why there's never an honest discourse on Israel,say anything critical about them and the unsubstantiated accusations roll in

Last edited:

Given the ongoing slander campaign aimed at Ellison, accusing him of anti-semtism
eyes.gif
,I've seen Tm Perez's name pop up. He'd be a better candidate than Dean imo
Even worse,top Dem donor Haim Saban...Ellison is done
laugh.gif
mean.gif

This is why there's never an honest discourse on Israel,say anything critical about them and the unsubstantiated accusations roll in

I'm looking forward to see which shallow right wing talking points you try to pedal as macro economic fact.

I'm like a kid on Xmas eve.

I look forward to it as well.

Cheers.
You know you aint gonna ever really seriously reply to it.

Talking like you gonna learn the basic fundamentals of economics and the ins and out of this issue and find a feasible solution/talking point in a matter of weeks :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
We're living in bizzaro world alright...

@CNN: Huckabee asks Pelosi if she's "racist or just dumb" after Carson remarks http://cnn.it/2gddRSR

Palin calling out crony capitalism,Glenn Beck is woke...wtf is going on? :lol:
Republicans using da identity politics :smh: :lol:

The Huckster really thinks Carson is qualified to head the HUD because he grew up in projects though :lol: :lol:
He's just using the good ol spin deflection tactic
Truth is that Carson doesn't have any experience in public policy....there's no way to get around that fact
Ironically we're talking about the same GOP that elected a twitter troll with no public policy background too who eventually won the whole thing...

It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom