***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why so many on the left want to give the bigotry of Trump supporters a pass, and stick there head in the sand again about race issues is beyond me.
cuz

identity politics got ya nearly wiped out.

and Democrats aint even looking good for 2018 cuz they gotta defend more senate seats in more swing States that lean GOP...

ya wanna keep da same path of identity politics? might as well throw on suicide vest while ya at it.

going to da middle is what got Democrats out da wilderness in da 90's..

That is not why they lost though. Identity politics is alive and well; the reason why the dems lost is because the smear campaign against Clinton worked. Nothing more, nothing less. Your man Trump is showing that he is no stranger to the swamp, and he even enjoys partaking in swampish activities considering who he is surrounding himself with. Meanwhile, his supporters are waking up.

But hey, you won I guess. :lol:

Clinton had no campaign other than to smear Donald...

her own campaign manager conceded that fact :lol:

identity politics failed ya something awful.

by all means, get Elison there...go balls in :rofl:

What is wrong with Elison? May I ask?

u & i know u don't piss off da jewish donors..its basic political strategy... doesn't matter if it happens to have some validity.

Why so many on the left want to give the bigotry of Trump supporters a pass, and stick there head in the sand again about race issues is beyond me.
cuz

and Democrats aint even looking good for 2018 cuz they gotta defend more senate seats in more swing States that lean GOP...

ya wanna keep da same path of identity politics? might as well throw on suicide vest while ya at it.

That is not why they lost though. Identity politics is alive and well; the reason why the dems lost is because the smear campaign against Clinton worked. Nothing more, nothing less. Your man Trump is showing that he is no stranger to the swamp, and he even enjoys partaking in swampish activities considering who he is surrounding himself with. Meanwhile, his supporters are waking up.

Playing in the mud was the only way she was getting the cameras on her though, which highlights the abject failure of the media in covering issues and informing the electorate. They hung onto every Donald's tweet because ratings, and the people cared more about salacious BS than who had a real plan for the next four years. In other words, the American people failed to govern itself because they failed at voting on the issues (as they always do); they voted a individual that they are about to regret.

cuz

As long as he eliminates da cafe laws, ninja can get da hemi in 2025

And drive on roads full of potholes and pay tolls every mile. Good thing he'll learn how to work on suspensions.
:lol:
Good thing he ain't living in Indiana
Tax dollars getting stolen to bail out billion dollar corporations
Can you imagine how those citizens are feeling that Pence and the state government are investing in corporate welfare?

Last edited:
I've never heard use the term "identity politics" in real life.

cuz your not supposed to know its political strategy... you're only supposed to accept da premise.

http://www.wnyc.org/story/monday-morning-politics-van-jones

here's a NPR segment of Van Jones explaining how identity politics failed da democrats this cycle.

Why do you give the white identity politics of the right a pass?

cuz they didn't create indentity politics, da left did.

"white privilege" a leftist creation is largely based on da luxury of white people never thinking about themselves as a demographic da way minorities do...and to wake em up...guess what? mission accomplished.

ya indoctrinated da white to vote like a minority bloc... :lol:

Such nonsense. The Southern Strategy started with Nixon, and white identity politics have been going on since the birth of this nation.

"White privilege" being a liberal creation. Dude, I can't even comprehend such buffoonery. I swear you must be listening to reggaeton banjo music.

Ninjahood school of debate lesson #6867: I can't form a cogent argument, so it is time for "Da NPR" link that doesn't really support my ******** argument, but I'll act like it does.

The same Van Jones who coined the term "white-lash" after the election also believes white privilege is a liberal conspiracy huh...aware me please

Last edited:
cuz

Playing in the mud was the only way she was getting the cameras on her though, which highlights the abject failure of the media in covering issues and informing the electorate. They hung onto every Donald's tweet because ratings, and the people cared more about salacious BS than who had a real plan for the next four years. In other words, the American people failed to govern itself because they failed at voting on the issues (as they always do); they voted a individual that they are about to regret.

umm da media thought Clinton had da election in her back pocket till Wednesday November 9th...

wouldn't it be precious if trump turns heel and instead screws over the coal industry and da hemi?

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/05/50446...-and-ivanka-trump-in-search-for-common-ground

[emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

[emoji]128133[/emoji]
Da global warming is a Chinese hoax doe
[emoji]128133[/emoji]

its called groveling.. happens when u desperate to hold on to power :lol:

I'm listening to this Van Jones interview, and surprise surprise

Within 5 mins of it he basically says "Yes there were racist people that voted/supported for Trump, but not all of them are that way, and these people didn't disqualify Trump because they have their reasons, mainly they are desperate for a new economic opportunity"

He also criticizes these same people, for acting like the racist/white nationalist faction of Trump supporters didn't exist, saying that is also not fair.

This dude Ninja say filtering out **** that contradicts his flimsy talking points. Always wit da hypocrisy.

Last edited:
White people to vote as a minority bloc, cmon man. White people have always voted and acted in their own interests. White identity politics was around during the civil war, the civil rights movement and today. Identity politics is what got Trump elected, and is here to stay 

White people to vote as a minority bloc, cmon man. White people have always voted and acted in their own interests. White identity politics was around during the civil war, the civil rights movement and today. Identity politics is what got Trump elected, and is here to stay 

umm tell that to da 200 counties that Trump flipped from Obama's Coalition.

wouldn't it be precious if trump turns heel and instead screws over the coal industry and da hemi?

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/05/50446...-and-ivanka-trump-in-search-for-common-ground

[emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

[emoji]128133[/emoji]
[emoji]128133[/emoji]

You're confusing Gore with Romney and Ted Cruz

cuz they didn't create indentity politics, da left did.

"white privilege" a leftist creation is largely based on da luxury of white people never thinking about themselves as a demographic da way minorities do...and to wake em up...guess what? mission accomplished.

ya indoctrinated da white to vote like a minority bloc... :lol:
White privilege is just another leftist fable now I see. :lol:
We can always count on you to spew some white supremacist talking points. Maybe you should take another hiatus, sign up at Stormfront and discuss these type of talking points with some like-minded people. You'd fit in just fine if you don't reveal your identity. After all your views are hardly different than theirs.

Last edited:

He already did in regards to whom will benefit the most from his tax cuts.

:lol: Thanks Donny!

Among the 30 states Trump carried against Hillary Clinton last month, 25 contain below-average numbers of the high-income households whose after-tax incomes are projected to rise most as a result of his plan. By contrast, among the 20 states plus the District of Columbia that Clinton carried, 15 have an above-average share of those most affluent households.

That leaves Trump with the political challenge of sustaining support from red states while redistributing the benefits of federal tax policy toward blue states.

Within 5 mins of it he basically says "Yes there were racist people that voted/supported for Trump, but not all of them are that way, and these people didn't disqualify Trump because they have their reasons, mainly they are desperate for a new economic opportunity"

He also criticizes these same people, for acting like the racist/white nationalist faction of Trump supporters didn't exist, saying that is also not fair.

This dude Ninja say filtering out **** that contradicts his flimsy talking points. Always wit da hypocrisy.

and what u think u doing? :lol:

all u did is call anyone who voted for Trump White supremacist. eff all da way outta here :lol:

Last edited:

and what u think u doing? :lol:

all u did is call anyone who voted for Trump White supremacist. eff all da way outta here :lol:

Not everyone that vote for Trump is a white supremacist, but if the the chanclas fit, then..................

Trump didn't convince anyone to come out and vote though, he got less votes than Romney in 2012. Only reason Trump won was because Hilary couldn't get the same turnout as one of the most popular presidents of all time 

[emoji]128133[/emoji]
[emoji]128133[/emoji]

You're confusing Gore with Romney and Ted Cruz

Gore has no power under Trump...none.

he better put them knee pads on if he knows what's good for him.

Last edited:

Trump didn't convince anyone to come out and vote though, he got less votes than Romney in 2012. Only reason Trump won was because Hilary couldn't get the same turnout as one of the most popular presidents of all time 

Trump got double da black & hispanic votes Romney did...try again

Call white privileged made up,

calls the Jim Crow era the Golden Era,

calls slavery a relative cake walk,

denies institutionalized racism EXIST,

says Obama has high approve ratings because he is black,

defends Trump's racist actions

WHO DARE YOU INSINUATE I SUPPORT WHITE SUPREMACY!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom