***Official Political Discussion Thread***

White people to vote as a minority bloc, cmon man. White people have always voted and acted in their own interests. White identity politics was around during the civil war, the civil rights movement and today. Identity politics is what got Trump elected, and is here to stay 

umm tell that to da 200 counties that Trump flipped from Obama's Coalition.
Trump didn't convince anyone to come out and vote though, he got less votes than Romney in 2012. Only reason Trump won was because Hilary couldn't get the same turnout as one of the most popular presidents of all time 
Trump got double da black & hispanic votes Romney did...try again
but less black voters came to the polls than in 2012, swing and a miss 

White people to vote as a minority bloc, cmon man. White people have always voted and acted in their own interests. White identity politics was around during the civil war, the civil rights movement and today. Identity politics is what got Trump elected, and is here to stay 

Trump didn't convince anyone to come out and vote though, he got less votes than Romney in 2012. Only reason Trump won was because Hilary couldn't get the same turnout as one of the most popular presidents of all time 

Source?

i called white privilege a tool derived from da left to make white people recognize their own race, something they never did...and ya mad they started to vote like a minority bloc...how is that saying its made up?

it worked, it just backfired miserably for liberals using identity politics :lol:

wouldn't it be precious if trump turns heel and instead screws over the coal industry and da hemi?

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/05/50446...-and-ivanka-trump-in-search-for-common-ground

[emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

[emoji]128133[/emoji]
Da global warming is a Chinese hoax doe
[emoji]128133[/emoji]

its called groveling.. happens when u desperate to hold on to power :lol:
You're confusing Gore with Romney and Ted Cruz

Gore has no power under Trump...none.

he better put them knee pads on if he knows what's good for him.
If Gore has no power or influence in the first place....why is Trump granting him a meeting to hear him out
This is the same guy that is refusing to be briefed on intelligence reports after all

Source?

NY times posted da exit poll data right after da election..go fetch ur own HW..my candidate won :lol:

da best one was white women voting more for Trump than Hillary after da access Hollywood tape :rofl:

thats how terrible Clinton was as a candidate.

i called white privilege a tool derived from da left to make white people recognize their own race, something they never did...and ya mad they started to vote like a minority bloc...how is that saying its made up?

it worked, it just backfired miserably for liberals using identity politics
laugh.gif
Que? They have been doing this since the founding of this country

He won on lies though.

Remember when you got lied to in 2003?

13 years later, we're still paying for it.

Wait a minute, at what point in history did white people not recognize their own whiteness? :lol:

During the Civil Rights era white people didn't no they were white?

the "southern strategy" never acknowledged whiteness I guess?

Mass incarceration and the war of drugs didn't acknowledge peoples whiteness?

When did white people not know they were white? :lol:

"I don't understand how that thing works so obviously it's a hoax"

The mantra of thoughtful people all across the globe

wouldn't it be precious if trump turns heel and instead screws over the coal industry and da hemi?

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/05/50446...-and-ivanka-trump-in-search-for-common-ground

[emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

[emoji]128133[/emoji]
[emoji]128133[/emoji]

If Gore has no power or influence in the first place....why is Trump granting him a meeting to hear him out
This is the same guy that is refusing to be briefed on intelligence reports after all

guess u forgot Trump likes sonning people in public.

Public Service Announcement;

*ALARM* *ALARM* *ALARM*

YOU ARE THE MARK.

*ALARM* *ALARM* *ALARM*

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING.

*ALARM* *ALARM* *ALARM*

YOU ARE THE MARK.

This concludes the Public Service Announcement.

Last edited:

Source?

NY times posted da exit poll data right after da election..go fetch ur own HW..my candidate won :lol:

da best one was white women voting more for Trump than Hillary after da access Hollywood tape :rofl:

You're wrong and you're scare of exposing yourself.

But here. Another example you of failing at Math.

Romney won 6% of the black vote, and 27% of the Hispanic/Latino vote. LINK

According to the NYT times. Trump won 8% of the black vote (with low turnout for multiple reasons, with high turnout, it would be worst) and 29% of the Latino/Hispanic vote. LINK

So now 8 is double 6, and 29 is double 27 is Edwin's world.

**** is getting sad. :smh: :lol:

Bu is you're talking about raw vote Ninja, by all means, cite your work and clap back

Last edited:
...still doesn't realize the game here. :lol:

This is like watching Stringer Bell get taken to the cleaners by Clay Davis. :lol:

Last edited:

Source?

According to the NYT times. Trump won 8% of the black vote (with low turnout for multiple reasons, with high turnout, it would be worst) and 29% of the Latino/Hispanic vote. LINK

whole point is he outperformed his predecessor being a political novice.

point stands b.

u can cry about it all day..i been feasting on them rusty salt for my fries :lol:

[emoji]128133[/emoji]
[emoji]128133[/emoji]

guess u forgot Trump likes sonning people in public.
Yeah those angry SNL and Hamilton public tweets sure proved that :lol:
Sad!
When Alec Baldwin dropped the Ether on him :pimp:

it worked, it just backfired miserably for liberals using identity politics :lol:

Of course Trump's proudest supporters are already calling the "Pizzagate" incident a false flag. :smh:

Source?
NY times posted da exit poll data right after da election..go fetch ur own HW..my candidate won
laugh.gif

da best one was white women voting more for Trump than Hillary after da access Hollywood tape
roll.gif

**** is getting sad.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

point stands b.

u can cry about it all day..i been feasting on them rusty salt for my fries
laugh.gif
I thought it was double though? And it was you who brought it up to begin with.

aye, identity politics failed ya... Trump got da w spending a third less... spamin Racist, sexist, bigot, repeat, should ve replayed for 2020... :lol:

Source?

point stands b.

u can cry about it all day..i been feasting on them rusty salt for my fries :lol:
I thought it was double though? And it was you who brought it up to begin with.

liberals taking things literal but not serious strikes again...

Source?

point stands b.

The whole point is that you were wrong, and failed at basic math again.

You and Rico were laughing at us for the reaction to the fake tweet, yet you try to pedal fake stats.

Here is a Calypso song that was poor when I was a kid on the island, I think the chorus might be fitting here:

liberals taking things literal but not serious strikes again...
What a sad excuse :lol:
You've proven yourself a failure at elementary level math 3 times now. At some point you should just admit you can't count and pick up a math book. Perhaps a calendar too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom