***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i called white privilege a tool derived from da left to make white people recognize their own race, something they never did...and ya mad they started to vote like a minority bloc...how is that saying its made up?

it worked, it just backfired miserably for liberals using identity politics :lol:
The more you talk about the race based issues of this country the dumber and stupider you sound.

I see now why you subscribe to the whole identity politics alternative and white supremacist doesn't exist nonsense.

You probably gonna just stay in your bubble so you never get a dose of that real.

ahh pipe down..its exactly what happened :lol:

RIP identity politics :pimp:

Dude really just said white people didn't consider themselves to be a race until this election ...........................

they were da "default" in their mind so they didn't have to identify with their race da way a minority does..its what white privilege classes teach.

u can play dumb all u want.

I mean I'd at least understand if dude just straight up said "I'm afraid of Muslims, I want tax breaks because I plan to be a millionaire business owner within the next 4 years, etc." I wouldn't respect it, but at least it would make sense for why dude is such a strong Trump supporter. The constant nonsense he spews about censuses, identity politics, and muscle cars just baffles me though. Just page after page of hypocritical and illogical nonsense that offends anyone without a peanut sized brain like him.

Watch him quote this and threaten to send me a pic of his Jesus piece that he's gonna buy in 4 years again
roll.gif
Most ridiculous threat I've ever received in my life.
He got da borgia piece already b. He waiting on da cuban now and then in 2024 he'll finally have da hemi 
nthat.gif

He got da borgia piece already b. He waiting on da cuban now and then in 2024 he'll finally have da hemi :nthat:  

It's just amazing that he threatens to send me pictures of his chains to "make me salty", as if I'm not doing 1000x better in life than him. We grew up in the same type of neighborhoods despite being on opposite coasts, but his brain and maturity haven't developed since 1996. "Sad."

Last edited:
I get what Ninja is seeing. It's like with all the gender nonsense coming out. Most of my life I just been part of the majority gender wise. Now all of a sudden I have to identify as cisgender.

This dude actually saying it was liberals that pissed off white people into recognizing their whiteness.

Even high schools in the deep south don't teach that level of misinformation.

I get what Ninja is seeing. It's like with all the gender nonsense coming out. Most of my life I just been part of the majority gender wise. Now all of a sudden I have to identify as cisgender.

Do you agree with it in regards to white people?

Answer directly, have some courage, and answer the question asked directly.

Man oh man, liberals need to stop with this whole circular firing squad. Anti-racism, Anti-Patriarchy, environmental justice and economic justice are all constituent parts of the same social justice whole. The people who understand this, people like Kshama Sawant, Robert Reich and William Barber are all on the periphery.

Meanwhile we get treated to the spectacle of Nancy Pelosi, the personification of the Democratic party's out of touch green neoliberalism, battling it out with Tim Ryan, a man who is the personification of every negative Bernie bro stereotype. To make matters worse, a truly intersectional politico, Keith Ellison, is wasting all of his time and energy to become the DNC's chief fundraiser.

It is a mess and all of this false choice nonsense needs to stop.

bingo.

another example is calling traditional marriage "opposite sex marriage"

and da invention of words like "heteronormative" "heterosexist"

its done to pop da default of da status quo.

white people don't think about race cuz their in their elements, until use da white privilege concept to show them their "unconscious advantages". da downside of that is u also turn them into a giant bloc that feels under attack and acts like a minority monolithic.

still spaming da race card...atta boy rusty, get those liberal browine points :lol:

Miss me with your nonsense.

Our whole shtick is diet racism. Like black liberals can't form their own opinions, I'm just trying to get brownie points from white liberals.

Dude I am more well read, more educated, and more experienced than you. No one is tricking me into my thoughts.

I don't kiss white culture's *** like you. Wishing for the 1950s to return, which person of color would be stupid enough to want that to happen.

You're in here making excuses for white supremacy constantly.

So how about you cop an abacus and practice before trying to insult me again.

Last edited:
i called white privilege a tool derived from da left to make white people recognize their own race, something they never did...and ya mad they started to vote like a minority bloc...how is that saying its made up?

it worked, it just backfired miserably for liberals using identity politics :lol:
The more you talk about the race based issues of this country the dumber and stupider you sound.

I see now why you subscribe to the whole identity politics alternative and white supremacist doesn't exist nonsense.

You probably gonna just stay in your bubble so you never get a dose of that real.

Identity politics never existed though :lol:

Its called systemic racism. Sound like a bufoon talking about that's what happened.

White supremacy started with Obama? Clown **** ninja.

Man oh man, liberals need to stop with this whole circular firing squad. Anti-racism, Anti-Patriarchy, environmental justice and economic justice are all constituent parts of the same social justice whole. The people who understand this, people like Kshama Sawant, Robert Reich and William Barber are all on the periphery.

Meanwhile we get treated to the spectacle of Nancy Pelosi, the personification of the Democratic party's out of touch green neoliberalism, battling it out with Tim Ryan, a man who is the personification of every negative Bernie bro stereotype. To make matters worse, a truly intersectional politico, Keith Ellison, is wasting all of his time and energy to become the DNC's chief fundraiser.

if ya don't come back towards da middle ya gonna be lost for a LONG time...or until da GOP starts getting advice from da radicalized religious right...

Identity politics never existed though :lol:

Its called systemic racism.

only da left subscribes to systemic racism.. there's your problem.

Racism to da vast public is still understood as one person directly castigating da next person cuz of da color of their skin...

systemic/structural racism is another concept that people don't buy into and is polarizing.

if ya don't come back towards da middle ya gonna be lost for a LONG time...or until da GOP starts getting advice from da radicalized religious right...

Bill Clinton's legacy looks worst and worst as time goes by because of his centrist policies.

NAFTA, deregulation, welfare reform, DOMA.

If he passed healthcare reform, a stimulus, only took out the poverty trap in the old welfare system, and didn't try to out maneuver the GOP on criminal justice, he would be considered a liberal hero to this day. I understand the Congress was against him, but he didn't have to indulge the GOP like he did.

Also let us remember, many in the white working class felt betrayed by his empathy towards minorities.

-Trump's base are pleading with him to intervene in markets and engage in stimulus spending to turn around their economic situations. Something the Dems have been offering for a minute, especially this year.

People want social democracy, some just can't stand that it disproportionately helps minorities.

Last edited:

Bill Clinton's legacy looks worst and worst as time goes by because of his centrist policies.

NAFTA, deregulation, welfare reform, DOMA.

If he passed healthcare reform, a stimulus, only took out the poverty trap in the old welfare system, and didn't try to out maneuver the GOP on criminal justice, he would be considered a liberal hero to this day. I understand the Congress was against him, but he didn't have to indulge the GOP like he did.

Also let us remember, many in the white working class felt betrayed by his empathy towards minorities.

-Trump's base are pleading with him to intervene in markets and engage in stimulus spending to turn around their economic situations. Something the Dems have been offering for a minute, especially this year.

People want social democracy, some just can't stand that it disproportionately helps minorities.
Funny thing is that voting for a GOP majority might just destroy the social welfare policies that many white people just realized have benefitted them for many years...you reap what you sow.

Back
Top Bottom