***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So it's supposed to be less offensive because it's a common practice? I don't buy that

Consider "abhorrent" hyperbole if you want

its complete hyperbole.

political parties are insitutions. instutions by necessity have elites who run them, elites will always try to influence the part to support the preferred candidate.

its inevitable.

you can win as the non elite choice, Obama did it, and Trump did it...not impossible.

Bernie lost because ultimatley HE WAS LESS POPULAR WITH DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY VOTERS.

Anyway, we will see what happens what the bipartisan full review concludes
CIA said Russia colluded with the election, Trump and some of the RNC denied the interference
You guys are right, we both haven't publicly seen proof from the two, so we should be skeptical for now until the Senate and other intelligence agencies sort it out.
However, the Russian ties that the Trump campaign has is also very weird.

Last edited:
CIA said Russia colluded with the election, Trump and some of the RNC denied the interference
You guys are right, we both haven't publicly seen proof from the two, so we should be skeptical for now until the Senate and other intelligence agencies sort it out.

what do you need to see, why does the hack even matter, we know trump is very warm towards russia.

Trump has made lots of pro russia comments.

he has staffed his cabinet with pro russia people.

what peice of information are you waiting to see?

what do you need to see, why does the hack even matter, we know trump is very warm towards russia.

Trump has made lots of pro russia comments.

he has staffed his cabinet with pro russia people.

what peice of information are you waiting to see?
Official information that Trump knew of the collusion during the election since we have got to the point in this discussion that we still don't know if Trump knew about the hacks.
Then again, didn't Trump tell Russia to go hack back at July?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

We know nothing concrete. It is literally all speculation. I know you want it to be true but let the government do their due diligence before you start jumping to conclusions and passing of your opinions as fact.

Official information that Trump knew of the collusion during the election since we have got to the point in this discussion that we still don't know if Trump knew about the hacks.
Then again, didn't Trump tell Russia to go hack back at July?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

exactly. what does it matter at this point we alreadh know what the deal os and republicans will look the other way.
Well Mitch Mcconell did technically suppress the report by the CIA
And we know who his wife works for
But it's still not "official" I guess

Last edited:
@intlspectator: BREAKING: Group of Republican senators 'plan on giving Trump hell' over Russia relations and nomination of Tillerson as Secretary of State

I'll believe it when I see it :lol:

We know nothing concrete. It is literally all speculation. I know you want it to be true but let the government do their due diligence before you start jumping to conclusions and passing of your opinions as fact.
Well some of us speculated, including me and Ninja, that Hillary would be guilty after the investigation on her
And she wasn't found guilty anyway, so I guess we can't speculate anymore

Well it is confirmed, there is literally no higher principle for conservatives than White Supremacy. Every other professed value is subordinate to White Supremacy.

Christianity, Capitalism, the Constitution, Liberty, traditions and norms and now patriotism and sovereignty are less important than winning and punishing the "wrong sort" and rewarding "real Americans," by any means necessary.

Well some of us speculated, including me and Ninja, that Hillary would be guilty after the investigation on her

they're still investigating her as we speak...if da new administration finds something, Political ties aint gonna save her *** this time...

remains to be seen though...

again i do t understand why the hack matters. at this point.

we alreafy know trump is pro russia, its not speculation.

he's made pro russia comments and has appointed a pro russia staff. how is that speculation.

If i say i like women with fat *****, and i am subscurbided to the voluptuous women thread, the draya threaf etc etc, and spend all my days postin women witn fat asse wou.d it be speculation to say "okb likes at *****" :lol:

its complete hyperbole.

political parties are insitutions. instutions by necessity have elites who run them, elites will always try to influence the part to support the preferred candidate.

its inevitable.

you can win as the non elite choice, Obama did it, and Trump did it...not impossible.

Bernie lost because ultimatley HE WAS LESS POPULAR WITH DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY VOTERS.

You know I'm not complaining about Bernie right? He wouldn't have received the nomination regardless. I get it.

But to insist that the actions of the DNC to undermine Bernie's campaign aren't worthy of mention because they weren't effective or because they're par for the course just isn't an idea that I subscribe to.

I'm not saying that everyone has to find it bothersome.

they're still investigating her as we speak...if da new administration finds something, Political ties aint gonna save her *** this time...

I'm referring to the Weiner email investigation
We thought she would be brought down because of that
It didn't

The intelligence community pointed at Russia months ago, I think the white house did too. That much was already known. Hillary called Trump a Putin puppet on the debate stage lol.

The reason this is news is the combo of Obama's request and the CIA report that WaPo is reporting (via someone who was at the presentation, so it's really secondary) supposedly taking the next step and saying it was done precisely to help Trump. If you remember, unnamed FBI sources weeks ago in the NYT were saying they couldn't make that conclusion. They stated rather, it was an attempt to make the US look bad, undermine the election system, and sow doubts in US democracy as a whole.

Last edited:

The intelligence community pointed at Russia months ago, I think the white house did too. That much was already known. Hillary called Trump a Putin puppet on the debate stage lol.

The reason this is news is the combo of Obama's request and the CIA report that WaPo is reporting (via someone who was at the presentation, so it's really secondary) supposedly taking the next step and saying it was done precisely to help Trump. If you remember, unnamed FBI sources weeks ago in the NYT were saying they couldn't make that conclusion. They stated rather, it was an attempt to make the US look bad, undermine the election system, and sow doubts in US democracy as a whole.
According to some in this thread, we can't speculate despite all the rumors :lol:

Some of the mental gymnastics the Trump camp/supporters have put themselves through during this whole Russian ordeal would make Simon Biles jelous :lol:

So Trump initially claimed that the election was rigged/interfered with before,now the government and intelligence agencies agree with him and all of a sudden he now claims that they're wrong...you can't make this up :rofl:

Last edited:

I'm referring to the Weiner email investigation
We thought she would be brought down because of that
It didn't

well she's still not out da woods yet, which is da main point.

I don't think Russia's antics cost Clinton this election, but their meddling is still troubling.

If you're the Republicans, to have your nominee propped up by a foreign interest is a negative, period. they don't have our best interests in mind. Also, now that you're in power, you will be the focus of future ops.

If you're the Democrats, what can you even do at this point? raise awareness? and who can you blame for letting it go on? It was Obama's WH. They knew about it. Whatever their response, it clearly didn't stop the Kremlin or give them any pause.

Outside of the partisanship, just looking at the country as a whole, this sucks. Mogs really flipped **** on us in 2016 w/ high level ops. Rus intel agencies never really washed out even when the USSR collapsed and it's no surprise what they're capable of when a KGB alum is running the country. not bad.

What should I be outraged at? Unlike you all I save my outrage for conclusive proof and at this point that remains to be seen. Unlike the DNC emails that have been seen.

Fake outrage as far as the eye can see.

I guess 17 intelligence agencies reporting on this isn't enough proof

And Manafort's resignation

And the fact Russia admitted to doing so

Back
Top Bottom