***Official Political Discussion Thread***

okay cool i was curious what would be done on top of finding any Russian involvement. i honestly dont know what would be worse a Trump presidency or a Pence presidency 
sick.gif
One is incompetent and the other is a biblethumping zealot. Pence would at least be competent enough to handle the presidency but his religious views are so far backwards he'd undoubtedly try to force them onto the whole country.

Given all the horrible things he has said and done as governor of Indiana, he would probably do the same as president.

Last edited:
What's hilarious was that the CIA was investigating Russia's involvement while the election was still going on and didn't come out and say so as to not tip the election.

Too bad the fbi didn't exercise the same courtesy when they reopened the email investigation :lol:

We had 17 intel agencies say Russia was interfering w/ the election, in early Oct.

Obamacare's price spike announcements were far more devastating, that abc poll went from a +13 Clinton lead to a +1 in like 4 days.

yeah just in case anyone doesn't know, this is not true. You don't look at single polls, you look at aggregate, the effect of obamacare was not significant, comey letter was.

The idea that Obamacare premium spikes killed hillary is paticularly absurd given that Donald Trump counter proposal is to take away peoples healthcare.

never midnd the fact that people just don't really vote on policy like that.

Last edited:
It's scary....and crazy to me. How trump has convinced almost half of the country to not believe anything negative said about him. Half the country is willing to reject all credible sources....and believe in one man. Trump.

When the Arizona Republic....an overwhelmingly conservative publication does NOT endorse trump......what does trump do? He attacks them. They end up receiving death threats etc.

When a union leader says trump lied about the number of jobs that were going to be saved at carrier. What does Trump do? Attack the credibility of said Union Leader.....who goes on to receive death threats etc.

The CIA , and top intelligence say they have credible information that the Russia hacks were done to get Trump elected. Trump says. Nope. Let's not look into it and move on.

Meanwhile, this used to be Trumps campaign manager until August. When his CLEAR Russian deals were proven, trump brought in Conway.

Obamacare's price spike announcements were far more devastating, that abc poll went from a +13 Clinton lead to a +1 in like 4 days.

yeah just in case anyone doesn't know, this is not true. You don't look at single polls, you look at aggregate, the effect of obamacare was not significant, comey letter was.

The idea that Obamacare premium spikes killed hillary is paticularly absurd given that Donald Trump counter proposal is to take away peoples healthcare.

umm da polls were collapsing because of da Obamacare news...unless u wanna explain that Clinton freefall in 4 days.. :nerd:

Majority of Americans really didn't care about it, because majority of Americans don't get their insurance through the exchange anyway, and the spike screwed over a very small subset of people that do.

umm da polls were collapsing because of da Obamacare news...unless u wanna explain that Clinton freefall in 4 days.. :nerd:

Comey's letter screwed her.

One is incompetent and the other is a biblethumping zealot. Pence would at least be competent enough to handle the presidency but his religious views are so far backwards he'd undoubtedly try to force them onto the whole country.
Given all the horrible things he has said and done as governor of Indiana, he would probably do the same as president.

I think Pence is Looney most of the time, BUT he thin-skinned who would change his policy based on who insulted him on Twitter that day.

The bar is so low now we just want someone that's competent, and I think Pence is, despite his numerous flaws.

Don't be sensitive. You all want to say Comey was the ONLY reason she lost and that simply is not true. Shillary was a perfect storm of imperfect candidate. So much so, people looked to Trump.

Don't be sensitive. You all want to say Comey was the ONLY reason she lost and that simply is not true. Shillary was a perfect storm of imperfect candidate. So much so, people looked to Trump.

And stop being a clown that acts like he is the Arbiter of Truth

Comey's letter is what caused the late shift in the polls right before the election.

Clinton, like her or hate her, was the most qualified candidate and actually had well thought out policy to help people. All your right wing talking points doesn't change that.

Now head back to the books to study that econ.

Last edited:
It's already been stated countless times from people on both sides that the polls NEVER accurately represented the views of the electorate. So don't go running back to them now. They're flawed data.

It's already been stated countless times from people on both sides that the polls NEVER accurately represented the views of the electorate. So don't go running back to them now. They're flawed data.

Stated and proven are two different things. Also, the polls were being discussed

If you're planning on educating me on economics, you might want to learn the difference

Last edited:
We lived through the god damn election. We were all there. If the polls were accurate in anyway Trump winning wouldn't have been such a shocker. Stop revising history to fit your narrative and come back to reality.

We lived through the god damn election. We were all there. If the polls were accurate in anyway Trump winning wouldn't have been such a shocker. Stop revising history to fit your narrative and come back to reality.

Get your head out your *** and look at what is being discussed. Polls actually reflecting the results.

And again, if you're gonna educate anyone on econ or stats, learn what a damb margin of error is. Trump was within a margin of error of Clinton going into election night.

You keep reaching and twisting to talk down to me, and you don't even know what is being discussed.

Shut up, sit down with your trolling

One thing that is super annoying about this election is grand sweeping hot takes about the American electorate being divined from Clinton losing 4 states by like 100k votes. :lol:

Get your head out your *** and look at what is being discussed. Polls actually reflecting the results.

And again, if you're gonna educate anyone on econ or stats, learn what a damb margin of error is. Trump was within a margin of error of Clinton going into election night.

You keep reaching and twisting to talk down to me, and you don't even know what is being discussed.

Every poll had Trump losing spectacularly. Nate Silver was the closest and he had Trump losing by 30.
But I'm done debating with you today. You're a lost cause.

Every poll had Trump losing spectacularly. Nate Silver was the closest and he had Trump losing by 30.
But I'm done debating with you today. You're a lost cause.

And you're a troll that doesn't understand enough basic stats to see why you're full of it.

And I would love it if you didn't say **** to me the rest of the day.

Last edited:
It's ironic you call Trump thin skinned when you're damn near transparent. Pitiful. :smh:

Good day.

You're the same dude that admit you're disrespectful towards me on purpose because "hey it is just politics"

I don't have to put up ith you ******** trollin. No one has to. Even though you run around NT acting like a child, that doesn't mean we have to tolerate you like one.

So sit in a damb corner, and work on your list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom